1,096 results
All reviews within walking distance yogurt space needle and monorail breakfast was included shuttle service other attractions queen bed an older hotel beds were comfortable cruise ship pikes market two blocks public transportation downtown pier
Reviewed May 4, 2016 via mobile

Room was clean, comfortable, coffee and tea facilities in room as well as foyer, good breakfast and $5 voucher for food across the road. A bit tired and in need of TLC and was noisy from freeway traffic but didn't bother me as I slept well. Close to our chosen destination of Boeing was the deciding factor for us. There is also a convenience store near for last minute food or drink items

Stayed: May 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed April 30, 2016

I stayed here late April, the hotel location is convenient to some local attractions such as the space needle and museum,a 15 minute walk and you are in downtown Seattle.The hotel itself is clean and very friendly, everyone of the staff I met or had contact with were marvelous people, Debbie should feel very lucky to have such wonderful staff, even the cleaning staff were exceptionally friendly including Lovel who works very hard to keep things in order,Jim from the kitchen went out of his way to share some personal culinary delights which was very much appreciated and his breakfast menu was a welcome surprise indeed, everything was fresh and hot and plenty of it, overall this hotel has a good location, is not expensive and is certainly worth considering if you are budget conscious and want to be close to attractions and downtown,highly recomment it.

• Stayed: April 2016, travelled solo
Reviewed April 30, 2016

Hello,
We had to stay at a hotel because the friends we were staying with in Sammamish Wa had something came up and my wife had a procedure done at Harborview Medical Center in Seattle WA. I stayed here before this time and I like this hotel a lot it is actually sadden me to write this review. I remembered that I left my eye drops medication for Glaucoma and they needed to be in the refrigerator in which the room didn't have one so I put them in the ice box with ice in them and I forgot to get them when I left but didn't remember until night time and I called and talked to Paul and he informed me that what most likely happen that the housekeeping threw them away. I also left a blanket there in which they have found and I will be in Seattle again on May 4th to pick them up and I am also sadden to say i am unsure if i will stay here again at this hotel because of the medication incident. But I will always like this hotel. Now i won't be able to get my eye drops until June cause of insurance won't pay to early to refill. It would've been nice for someone to call me to say that i forgot the medication. With everything going on in mu situation all the staff is nice.

Room Tip: Triple check your room to make sure you get everything. Depends on what it is they may throw it away without informing you first.
  • Stayed: April 2016, travelled as a couple
1  Thank kevinlinn2013
Reviewed April 29, 2016 via mobile

The location is not superbad, but it's definitely not good (except it's close to the space needle, but I don't get why you want to live nearby, that's for sure one thing you can see from about anywhere in Seattle). The room was not clean, I found my nine months old son playing with an empty condom wrapper. Wouldn't waste having breakfast at the hotel. But the beds were nice!

Stayed: April 2016, travelled with family
3  Thank majasigrid
Reviewed April 22, 2016

This hotel is located approximately 10 minutes walk to the Space Needle - a must see and do attraction when in Seattle! The EMP museum and many other attraction are also near this.
The hotel was a reasonable price and the rooms were clean and comfortable although quite small.
The room did not have a bar fridge or tea making facilities which usually comes in most hotel rooms however there was free tea and coffee in the ground floor lobby and ice machines and vending machines on multiple floors.
Breakfast was free each morning of our stay and included, eggs, sausages, yoghurt, toast, bagels, muffins, waffles, cereal, fruit, tea, coffee and juice.
There was a nearby bus stop where buses into the city are easily accessible and the hotel also offers a shuttle service which needs to be booked in advanced- we did not use this during our stay.
Overall this hotel was good and served it's purpose - somewhere to sleep, shower and store our luggage while we explored the city.

• Stayed: March 2016, travelled with family