2,531 results
All reviews free beer craft beer record player happy hour miller's guild great location rooms are small honor bar fun hotel hip hotel cool vibe every evening attached restaurant within walking distance enjoyed my stay business trip space needle
Reviewed December 8, 2016 via mobile

I couldn't get online from anywhere in the hotel during Tammy entire visit. Not conducive to business travel. Poor room service menu too. Just overall disappointed. Only good thing about the stay was proximity to good coffee! But good coffee is everywhere in Seattle so that's not saying much.

Stayed: December 2016, travelled on business
Matt F, Hotel Manager at Hotel Max, responded to this reviewResponded December 29, 2016

Hi Cbayster - I am so sorry to hear that you were unable to connect to the wifi during your time with us. I am not aware of any issues with our wifi in the recent past. If you stay with us again and have the same experience, please let us know and we will investigate to find out what might be wrong. Did you have a chance to enjoy our complimentary craft beer hour? We pour pints from a different Seattle brewery each evening from 5:30-6:30. As you noted, Seattle has a lot of good coffee. But it also has some awesome beer! Thanks for sharing your experience.

Reviewed December 7, 2016

What a super cool place to stay, unlike any other hotel. My friend from WI came to visit and we decided to stay in the city for the night and it totally added to the experience of Seattle with the super rad decore and the rad staff was friendly and made you feel super welcomed in a cool casual way. Highly recommend!

• Stayed: December 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed December 6, 2016

I have to be in downtown Seattle for work every other month or so, and I love staying at Hotel Max. The staff is great and very helpful, the rooms each have their own personality, and the fitness room has just enough space to get an aerobic workout and throw some weights around. There's coffee and tea in the morning and beer in the evening. The staff can find you a great place to eat and directions to where ever you want to go. They'll even get a private car for your trip back to the airport. An excellent and fun place to stay.

• Stayed: November 2016, travelled on business
Reviewed December 6, 2016

For my first time to Seattle hotel max made my stay that much better. Everything was great, although I wish the size of the bathroom was mentioned a bit to snug for my size and central heat and air plz

• Stayed: December 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed December 6, 2016

Always enjoy my stay at Hotel Max. The Staff and services were excellent as always. Very comfy beds and love the atmosphere. It is downtown and very close to shopping and a lot of of activities and sightseeing.

• Stayed: December 2016, travelled with family