“Great time- relaxing and fun”

The Electric Boat Company
More attraction details
Owner description: ome and rent an Electric "Duffy" boat on beautiful Lake Union. Our boats are 21' long and seat a maximum of 10 passengers, including children. Be your own captain. The boats are equipped with tables, a CD player/IPod Jack and sound system and plush leather seats. They are fully enclosed and heated or the windows can be opened for those beautiful Seattle days as well! Give us a call or make your reservation now.
Reviewed May 8, 2013

First of all, I want to say we did use a Groupon and had absolutely no difficulties reserving or using this company. I did reserve several weeks ahead.

We spent a lovely two hours out with family in the sunshine on opening day of boating season.
One of the nice features of these boats are the silent electric motors which make conversation and visiting pleasant. There is none of the engine noise one usually has on a small boat.

The staff was pleasant, professional, and made us feel like special guests.

They provide a map, basic tips on driving the boat, and sent us off in a clean comfortable boat.

I would love to go again!

2  Thank traveler11223
in 3 reviews
"ivars"
"blast"

Reviewed May 25, 2012 via mobile

Tried to redeem my Groupon, was told there was no openings and that I would be put on a "wait list" in case of a cancelation. I called back 10 minutes later on a hunch DIDN'T mention my groupon and Magically there was a spot open of course I couldn't book the spot because I was using a fictitious name. So again I called the next weekend and SAME RESULT! The Groupon expires at the end of May conveniently for them. They certainly lost customers for life and I will bad mouth them every chance I get!

8  Thank TK0923
Reviewed July 19, 2010

Rented a boat yesterday for my husband's birthday. It is approximately $100 an hour. This was such a fun and relaxing way to enjoy one of the many lakes in Seattle. Lake Union is known for all its houseboats, sailboats, yachts, kyakers, water planes, etc. Lot's to see and enjoy. There is a two hour min, and it goes by quickly. These boats can hold up to nine people. I would recommend this to everyone!

1  Thank teacher34
Reviewed July 22, 2008

We were in Seattle during the 4 days of summer, :-). We rented a boat for 2 hours, It was really a good time. Great way to see Seattle in a relaxing way.

The company and staff were really friendly, mellow and just made the whole experience comfortable. The boats were clean, comfortable and easy to manuver.

Good Times, Check it out for sure!

2  Thank siteseer21