Open today: 11:00 a.m. - 9:00 p.m.
Review Highlights
100% Professional

The staff is friendly, the orientation/safety instruction thorough, and the equipment (boats) first... read more

Reviewed yesterday
mor734
Ann Arbor, Michigan
via mobile
Great Time!

We had a great night cruising South Lake Union. Check in was easy, staff was helpful, and the... read more

Reviewed 5 days ago
Tim R

All reviews lake union center table team building event entire lake paddle boarders aurora bridge fun family two hours spend an afternoon hour tour floating homes picnic cruise yacht slu ivars instructions
Reviewed May 25, 2012 via mobile

Tried to redeem my Groupon, was told there was no openings and that I would be put on a "wait list" in case of a cancelation. I called back 10 minutes later on a hunch DIDN'T mention my groupon and Magically there was a spot open of course I couldn't book the spot because I was using a fictitious name. So again I called the next weekend and SAME RESULT! The Groupon expires at the end of May conveniently for them. They certainly lost customers for life and I will bad mouth them every chance I get!

8  Thank TK0923
Reviewed July 19, 2010

Rented a boat yesterday for my husband's birthday. It is approximately $100 an hour. This was such a fun and relaxing way to enjoy one of the many lakes in Seattle. Lake Union is known for all its houseboats, sailboats, yachts, kyakers, water planes, etc. Lot's to see and enjoy. There is a two hour min, and it goes by quickly. These boats can hold up to nine people. I would recommend this to everyone!

1  Thank teacher34
Reviewed July 22, 2008

We were in Seattle during the 4 days of summer, :-). We rented a boat for 2 hours, It was really a good time. Great way to see Seattle in a relaxing way.

The company and staff were really friendly, mellow and just made the whole experience comfortable. The boats were clean, comfortable and easy to manuver.

Good Times, Check it out for sure!

2  Thank siteseer21