“Very good”

Cuisines: Seafood
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed September 14, 2017 via mobile

Love it affordable price nice staff clean food delicious very friendly staff really like the ambiance

Date of visit: September 2017

Reviewed July 30, 2017 via mobile

This sushi establishment was once my destination but my family decided not to go anymore. Pricy and service not that good.
We went in around 7:45pm and there was no food and they didn't make any new dishes either. They didn't even have chopsticks and spoons. When asked they didn't care to bring our family spoons and chopsticks.

Very disappointing Services received.
Poorly managed as well.
Not worth spending $$$.

Date of visit: July 2017
Reviewed July 10, 2017

Quick seating, self-serve buffet style restaurant. Varied entrees including Korean, Chinese and Japanese food. Salads, and mini desserts are great. Loved the mini matcha tea cake.

Date of visit: June 2017
Reviewed July 10, 2017

The Blue Fin has been around for sometime, but maintains it's quality. I can say this as a person that has gone to it sparely over 10 years (I do buffets only for celebrations). On my last visit I can say it was better on the entree' and appearance than several other heavily traded Asian Buffets I've experienced throughout the Eastside. I'd call this one Japanese/Korean in focus and hope it remains so! Honestly, it is hard to find one so stable on food and quality. Thus, I'm more than happy to give it a strong recommendation, and advise that a free birthday meal with 3 paying adults has been regularly marketed as long as I can remember. Kids also have a reduced cost and with a great variety of good food everyone eats happily. I'm only taking one star as I noticed some age to the booths and dishes. It's a minor detail while everything is clean with a consistent staff working all the tables making a pleasurable experience.

Date of visit: July 2017
Reviewed May 31, 2017

Bluefin is for seafood lovers. They have a wide array of sushi and personally go there for the crab legs and that salted crispy shrimps. Delectable desserts and end with a soft-serve ice cream.

Date of visit: March 2017