“Amazing customer service and personal attention”

Four Seasons Hotel Seattle
Ranked #2 of 104 Hotels in Seattle
GreenLeadersSilver level
Reviewed 1 March 2012

A wonderful hotel with an amazing staff. My 2 young daughters and I decided to do a one night getaway into the city.I had stayed at the Four Seasons for a business conference before and had loved it. I have to say that I was treated even better this time around with all the special attention they paid to my children. Teddy bears, special kid size robes, personalized kids menus, and free treats! My favorite was the tv in the mirror in the bathroom and the wonderful rain shower. We also enjoyed the hot tub. The hotel said the pool was 84 degrees but I have to admit it certainly did not feel 84. (of course it was only 40 degrees outside) But overall I give this hotel a 10!

1  Thank Kristi N
IHarley, General Manager at Four Seasons Hotel Seattle, responded to this reviewResponded 6 March 2012

I am delighted to hear that you and your daughters decided to visit the hotel as a mini getaway. Thank you for sharing the details that made your stay so special.
I am sorry that the pool felt colder than anticipated. The outside air temperature does tend to cool the water quickly in the winter. Our team will double check the heaters to ensure that it is maintaining the correct temperatures..
Thank you once again –and please keep us in mind for future family getaways!
Ilse Harley,

Write a ReviewReviews (1,538)

Reviewed 29 February 2012

A beautiful hotel with wonderful staff and many personalized and added touches to our stay! Our family of 4 was treated like royalty. Both of our daughters felt special and recognized. The personalized touches to our room for our daughters 13th birthday were special and most importantly you didn't leave our the 10 year old she felt equally as wonderful. The beds were fabulous our youngest even pulled up the sheets to figure out what kind of bed she slept on. The rain shower, tv in the mirror, and huge spa tub were enjoyed by all. Most importantly the customer service was fabulous!

Room Tip: We were on the 10th floor and the view of the water was wonderful and worth the extra cost.
1  Thank Carla H

Thank you for your warm feedback. I’m delighted to hear that you had a memorable and enjoyable stay with us. We hope to welcome you and your family back soon! Best regards,
Ilse Harley

Reviewed 28 February 2012

Great hotel that is right next to Pike street market. Rooms are very comfortable. The pool/jacuzzi setting is great considering you are in a busy downtown area. Be advised that the rooms don't photograph well, the pictures posted by travelers are not that great because of the room color/decor are somewhat plain, the rooms look much better in real life than the pictures show.

• Stayed: April 2011
1  Thank dnadler
Reviewed 24 February 2012

This was my first stay at a Four Seasons when I was on a business trip.

I had high expectations which were surpassed in every way. I was in a standard room which was huge.

Amazingly comfortable beds, huge bathroom with a huge deep bath and a TV in the mirror,

Customr service was exceptional in every way especially in the bar where the bar staff made exceptional cocktails.

The Spa and Gym were top quality and well worth the money.

Highly recommended if you can get to stay here.

• Stayed: March 2011
1  Thank darrenj
Reviewed 22 February 2012

You cannot go wrong when staying at a Four Seasons hotel. I also would recommend their late night happy hour at the Art restaurant/bar. Delicious!

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled on business
3  Thank TrilogyMaui-Lanai
Reviewed 20 February 2012

Couldn't have asked for better service at Four Seasons - Seattle. Nice little touches that showed they listened to my requests for a special overnight stay for my husband's 50th birthday. Only wished I could stay longer!

1  Thank OceanGirl99
Reviewed 8 February 2012

This was my first opportunity to stay at a Four Seasons property and they definitely exceeded my expectation in every way possible. From the check-in, to bed turn down, to the food and drink in the bar and restaurant, I could not have asked for more. The Four Seasons over delivered in service each and every time I needed something, and even when I wasn't expecting it (like placing slippers next to the bed after turn down service). I will definitely be staying at this location in the future. Thank you!

• Stayed: January 2012, travelled on business
2  Thank Cindy B

It is wonderful to read that you had such an enjoyable time at Four Seasons Hotel Seattle.
I will happily share your kind comments with our entire team of employees.
Thank you again and I look forward to welcoming you back in the near future.
Warm regards,