1,709 results
All reviews convention center mon thurs full kitchen light dinner evening reception living room pike st breakfast and dinner free dinner hot breakfast capitol hill small kitchen front desk staff attending a conference king suite home away from home yogurt
Reviewed December 14, 2015

Once we arrived we found out that there is no supplied parking. So you can choose to pay $45+ per night for valet or circle the block for hours hoping for a parking space, and only if its 8 am-8 pm. If this had been mentioned on the website we would've chosen a different hotel. Once we got to the room it was missing a shower curtain and didn't smell right. It wasn't a terrible smell but more like old Chinese food or something of that sort. We will not be returning to this hotel or any like it in the area.

• Stayed: December 2015, travelled as a couple
Reviewed December 5, 2015

I attended a conference in Seattle and stayed three nights at Homewood Suites. What a fantastic stay. With complementary breakfast daily and weeknight (M-Th) light dinner with beer or wine I truly felt at home. The staff is remarkable with numerous smiles. Even the walk to and from the convention center wasn't bad. It is uphill coming "home" but it was kind of nice after sitting in meetings all day.

• Stayed: December 2015, travelled on business
Reviewed December 4, 2015

This hotel was great! The staff was very friendly, attentive, and helpful during our entire stay. The location of the hotel allowed us to quickly get to anything we wanted to do while we were there; close to many attractions as well as transportation sites. Would definitely stay here again!

• Stayed: November 2015, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton
Reviewed December 2, 2015

We started visiting this property more than a decade ago and continue to enjoy staying here. The staff is friendly, polite and professional. We love the outdoor pool and hot tub -- even in the winter. And the rooms are like little apartments with a kitchen, roomy living room and bedroom, desk and computer hook up. TVs in both the living and bedroom. The suite set up is great for adults traveling with children, as they can have the sofa bed in the living room. The location is just blocks from all the best shopping, Pike Place Market, good restaurants, delis and a couple of grocery stores, and a little more than a one-mile walk to Century Field, or cheap taxi ride.

• Stayed: November 2015, travelled as a couple
Reviewed December 2, 2015

My elderly mother and I stayed for two weeks during my surgery at nearby Swedish Hospital and recovery afterwards. The location is a very hilly residential district, right on the edge of downtown, with a good selection of neighborhood restaurants, bars and coffee houses, and the corner store is fairly well stocked with quality items for a long-term stay.

We had a large upper floor courtyard suite, and it was quiet throughout our visit. We found the entire premises, including our suite, clean and odor-free. The furnishings (but not the upholstery) are showing a little wear, as is normal for this tier of extended-stay hotels. The bed was much too soft for my back condition - I need an extra firm mattress - but I came prepared to cope with that. The fitness center is small and limited. My mother enjoyed the breakfasts and happy hour selections in the bright, comfortable ground floor gathering area.

We found the staff uniformly friendly, helpful and efficient. We had a lot of special requests, and the desk staff, maintenance staff and housekeeping were all super friendly and responsive.

I'm a frequent business traveler and have decades of experience with this class of hotel as well as those above and below, and I found this Homewood Suites above its class in all the criteria that count. My thanks to the staff who helped make our stay pleasant!

• Stayed: November 2015, travelled with family