All reviews apartment building u district full kitchen separate bedroom pots and pans worked perfectly no elevator dining table king size bed within easy walking distance worked fine beds were comfortable checking out a great stay per night safeway stove
Reviewed July 10, 2018

My family traveled to Seattle for the Special Olympics USA Games in July, 2018. This renovated apartment building was a near perfect fit for our family as we stayed there for the week. It is older, as most reviewers have stated. The place is still very nice. We stayed in a deluxe King suite which had a King bed in the bedroom, and 2 queen beds in what would have been a living room.

Our experience is positive from the moment we walked through the door the first time. The staff are helpful and friendly, the parking garage had enough spaces for us, and the apartment/hotel room was appointed with most of the basic things a family would need to live there; a basic set of dishes and cookware in the full sized kitchen, a medium sized refrigerator for food, and a proper dining area to eat from. We were happy that there was a Safeway grocery 1 block away through the alley and we were only a short distance from the university.

The rates are reasonable, the rooms are good. They provided towel and trash services every day. My one complaint is the air conditioning - it has been converted to a hotel style unit rather than a central air unit. The air doesn't move well in the room because there are no fans to move it. We simply bought a small table top fan and that fixed the problem for us. We would definitely stay again.

Room Tip: Bring a fan to circulate the air.
  • Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed June 13, 2018

Great location if you need to be by the university. There are some fun eateries nearby. The hotel itself has seen better days and is in need of a facelift. Our room was spacious and quiet. It had a kitchenette and extra beds. We were quite surprised by this. All in all, it was clean and at a good price point.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Paula S
Reviewed May 7, 2018 via mobile

The motel is more like an apartment building. The Suite is spacious, more than I expected. Parking is under the building. Because it has no elevators, you have to carry your luggage upstairs. The room key is the old style metal one that can be easily copied, I didn’t feel secured. I’m not sure their house keepers are their employees or only contracted. When I realized I lost my new MK trench coat there days after I checked out, and I believed I accidentally left it in the room, I called back... I got response that nobody saw it

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank danceinclouds
Reviewed April 18, 2018

This is not a standard motel. We chose it because it was reasonable in price and was one of the few motels which included a parking space. The lady at the desk was both friendly and helpful The room was excellent. Huge doesn't do it justice. It is actually an apartment with a separate bedroom, kitchen hallway and living room which had a second king size bed. The kitchen had a stove, microwave and full size refrigerator as well as a full complement of silverware and pot and pans. The only reason I deducted on star was security. They still use standard metal keys which means that every previous resident could have copied the key and have full access to the building and our room.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed April 17, 2018 via mobile

Parking restricted and unsecured. Several homeless camping in nearby garages in the alley. This is a university area. Restaurants in area very expensive and food restricted to organic or vegan. Motel employees very pleasant and helpful.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with friends