We stayed for one night to see the Gauguin show at the Museum. Great hotel, easy to find, just off the I-5. Our room wasn't ready so we took their shuttle downtown to see the Gauguin show and wander Pike Place Market. We also went to the Seattle Public Library to see the interesting architecture. One phone call and the shuttle picked us up where we were dropped off and we were settled into a nice room. The breakfast was good, eggs and sausages, waffles along with the usual pastries, fruit and yogurt. The coffee is pretty good, too. The best part is the free parking in a secured lot. No problems at all. We had dinner at Joey's across the way, you can walk over, it was delicious.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on the south end of scenic Lake Union, the Silver Cloud Hotel Seattle - Lake Union is two miles from downtown Seattle's finest shops and restaurants and just five miles from the University of Washington campus. The hotel is also located near Seattle Center and the Fred Hutchinson Cancer Research Center, and is only a 20 minute walk to the iconic Space Needle. Most of the guestrooms have spectacular waterfront views of Lake Union and Seattle. All rooms have 42" high definition flat screen TVs, complimentary high-speed wired and wireless Internet access, microwaves, refrigerators and laptop safes. A complimentary Silver Cloud breakfast is offered daily in addition to use of our brand new fitness center. The hotel features an indoor pool and spa and offers local area shuttle service. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline so you can book your Silver Cloud Inn Seattle - Lake Union reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Silver Cloud Inn - Lake Union Hotel Seattle
- Silver Cloud Hotel Lake Union