My wife and I stayed at the Silver Cloud Inn - Lake Union during February. We were attending the theater and spending the night in Seattle for our Birthdays. At the time I made the reservation, I told the hotel the occasion for our stay was because of our birthdays. When we arrived, they presented us with a bottle of wine and chocolates. What a generous and thoughtful touch. The room was clean and the bed was soft. The breakfast the next morning was hot, good, and plentiful. Oh, did I mention the free parking? Whenever we need to stay in downtown Seattle, I can't think of a better place to stay at a reasonable price. Thanks Silver Cloud!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on the south end of scenic Lake Union, the Silver Cloud Hotel Seattle - Lake Union is two miles from downtown Seattle's finest shops and restaurants and just five miles from the University of Washington campus. The hotel is also located near Seattle Center and the Fred Hutchinson Cancer Research Center, and is only a 20 minute walk to the iconic Space Needle. Most of the guestrooms have spectacular waterfront views of Lake Union and Seattle. All rooms have 42" high definition flat screen TVs, complimentary high-speed wired and wireless Internet access, microwaves, refrigerators and laptop safes. A complimentary Silver Cloud breakfast is offered daily in addition to use of our brand new fitness center. The hotel features an indoor pool and spa and offers local area shuttle service. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Travelocity.ca, Priceline, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Silver Cloud Inn Seattle - Lake Union reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Silver Cloud Inn - Lake Union Hotel Seattle
- Silver Cloud Hotel Lake Union