We stayed at the Silver Cloud Inn for the third time on South Lake Union in Seattle. Lucky enough to have received great rates on priceline twice. The hotel is immaculate, the rooms are very spacious, the decor pleasing and some have lake views. The real plus is that this hotel has free parking( a rare thing in Seattle)....a shuttle that will take you where you want to go and Seattle's light rail (all two miles of it) is located a few blocks away and will get you downtown. Add to this a really nice breakfast room with lake views and a lot of breakfast options. All of this topped off by extremely kind and professional staff.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on the south end of scenic Lake Union, the Silver Cloud Hotel Seattle - Lake Union is two miles from downtown Seattle's finest shops and restaurants and just five miles from the University of Washington campus. The hotel is also located near Seattle Center and the Fred Hutchinson Cancer Research Center, and is only a 20 minute walk to the iconic Space Needle. Most of the guestrooms have spectacular waterfront views of Lake Union and Seattle. All rooms have 42" high definition flat screen TVs, complimentary high-speed wired and wireless Internet access, microwaves, refrigerators and laptop safes. A complimentary Silver Cloud breakfast is offered daily in addition to use of our brand new fitness center. The hotel features an indoor pool and spa and offers local area shuttle service. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Expedia and Priceline so you can book your Silver Cloud Inn Seattle - Lake Union reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Silver Cloud Inn - Lake Union Hotel Seattle
- Silver Cloud Hotel Lake Union