“Great Experience!”

Georgetown Inn
Ranked #18 of 104 Hotels in Seattle
GreenLeadersBronze level
Reviewed 28 March 2012

From Rich (General Manager), to the front desk staff, to the maid staff, what a great hidden gem! The friendliest staff I have encountered in my many years of travel. Very clean, comfortable rooms with upgrades to include new beds and flat screen televisions. For the price, the value is second to none in the area. I stayed for four nights with no negative issues. I traveled alone on business and did not find the neighborhood intimidating at all.

I would highly recommend the Georgetown Inn.

Rich, thanks to you and your staff for a great stay!

Jon L
Wisconsin

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled on business
3  Thank Jon L
Seattlehotel, General Manager at Georgetown Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 29 March 2012

Hi Jon, thank you for the kind words. It means a great deal to me to hear about the great service you experienced during your stay. I spend a lot of time here at the Georgetown Inn and I am committed to the success of the hotel. With that said, I simply cannot be here 24 hours a day. It’s wonderful to hear that you found our staff friendly and accommodating at all times of the day. I do my best to hire the right people but I don’t believe we can teach empathy and authenticity. People have those traits or do not. I will share your review with the entire team and express me deep appreciation for all they do for our guests. Thank you and Cheers!

Reviewed 27 March 2012

Clean, reasonable accommodation in a rather interesting historic section of Seattle - industrial Georgetown now filled with cool shops, bars and restaurants. We just needed a place to sleep in the southern portion of Seattle and this was perfect. The room was small but comfortable, clean and well taken care of, flat-screen TV, mini-fridge, fluffy towels, nice duvet in white linen cover. Everything worked. Although the area is somewhat industrial, the presence of some funky shops, bars and restaurants made it quite inviting... and a good place for late night snacks. WE had no trouble finding the the Inn and it was actually a pretty central location for forays around the city. The continental breakfast featured fresh fruit and good muffins... I would have liked a coffee maker in the room but coffee and tea were available in the lobby round the clock, so it wasn't a huge problem. The staff was friendly and professional. All in all a good stay.

Room Tip: It's a fairly noisy location, close to the I-5 entrance. I asked for a room away from the street...
  • Stayed: March 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank casjazz
Reviewed 27 March 2012

although nothing can change the neighborhood { nite time } , what a wonderful difference in the beds ...so so so comfortable , Georgetown has always been very clean , things have been wonderfully stepped up , new fresh towels , nice clean duvets { I love this idea } beautiful choices in decor of common areas , Great guest service , we have been staying at Georgetown for 5 years , for our trips to VA { very close and easy to get to } and always ask to stay here because of convince , and although back then beds were bad { hard } and neighborhood questionable , the staff ran a tight ship and still do never a problem with parking lot /car Great Job Wonderful Front Desk , Housekeeping Staff , Thank You so much for giving us a comfortable place to stay , during a difficult time

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled on business
1  Thank abbi d
Seattlehotel, General Manager at Georgetown Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 28 March 2012

Thank you for taking the time to write an updated review. I am very happy to hear you enjoy staying with us as we are extremely proud of our relationship with the local Veteran’s Hospital. The VA has trusted us to take care of their patients for many years now and we do our best to honor that trust by taking good care of them. I have personally been touched, moved and inspired by many of the Veteran’s we have had the pleasure to have as guests at the Georgetown Inn. Thank you for your service… We are always proud to serve those who have served… See you next time~

Reviewed 20 March 2012

I've been staying there on and off for the last year and the rooms are nice, clean, beds are very comfortable, and there's a mini refrigerator in every room.
Flat screen TV's in every room and the staff are the nicest you'll find around.
Located literally feet from the freeway. They also have the parking lot covered by video surveillance.
I highly recommend Georgetown Inn to anyone looking for an affordable, clean, and safe experience.

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Chris F
Reviewed 4 March 2012

I was totally satisfied with the Georgetown Inn, as I needed a clean, affordable and functional place to stay that was convenient to I-5 and points just south of Seattle. While its location is very industrial, desolate and not family-friendly, it's great for an urban creative professional on a budget who wants to walk around the corner for relatively unpretentious bars (9lb Hammer) good bar eats (Smarty Pants) and a good coffee shop hangout with WiFi (All City Coffee). Leave your kids at home, bring a camera and a car, and smile knowing you're getting a good value while supporting an independent establishment without breaking the bank.

Room Tip: My review was based on staying in room 320 (top floor).
  • Stayed: February 2012, travelled solo
5  Thank Daniel718
Reviewed 29 February 2012

We stayed at the Georgetown Inn Feb.. 25 th after attending the Boeing Flight Museum's Hops and Props Party!! What a great, clean, and convenient place to stay while attending this function, I will highly recommend to my associates that they stay there as well next year when the Hops and Props return. Rich was very attentive to myself and all four of my friends. We will be staying up there soon as we are planning another function in Seattle. Thanks RIch for the great time!! Dianne

Room Tip: ask for Rich,,,,he is great!!
  • Stayed: February 2012, travelled with friends
2  Thank Dianne H
Reviewed 27 February 2012

We arrived at this little "gem" of a hotel on Friday night a couple of weeks ago and actually extended our stay for another night - not only to enjoy the city, but enjoy our comfy digs and rest a bit more. From the excellent staff (Tony, Richard, etc) at the front desk, to the highly recommended "The Hangar Cafe"! The rooms are clean, the coffee hot, the linens crisp and the beds very comfortable. We actually enjoyed a kitchenette room, perfect for us, because we brought back leftovers for a midnight snack! For the location, I couldn't imagine even staying in some of the pricier hotels in downtown Seattle with this little secret find! We look forward to coming back again soon, and will recommend this hotel to our friends!

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled as a couple