All reviews ballard view room woodland park guest lounge green lake bed and breakfast craftsman style home charming neighborhood easy street parking large private deck bath salts luxurious bedding every amenity breakfast was amazing future stays each morning seattle area relaxing stay
Reviewed March 23, 2017

My boyfriend and I stayed at 9 Cranes Inn this past weekend. It was our first time at a Bed and Breakfast, and it was a wonderful experience. We were in town for a concert and the location was perfect. The house was beautiful and our hostess was very courteous and accommodating (and made a great breakfast as well!). We definitely plan to return.

Room Tip: Our room included a large closet and a small private hallway to our own private bathroom.
  • Stayed: March 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed March 22, 2017

I recently stayed at 9 Cranes Inn for three nights and I could not have been happier. There is so much attention to detail and everything is perfectly clean. Shelley is a wonderful hostess. The breakfast was excellent. I could go on and on but I have run out of superlatives! I visit Seattle at least once per year and now I will not have to search again for a place to stay. I will be coming back again!

• Stayed: March 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed March 1, 2017

9 Cranes Inn is located near the Woodland Park Zoo, Phinney Ridge, Ballard, and Green Lake so there is lots to do and see nearby. The inn itself is charming, warm and very clean and well appointed. Innkeeper Shelley has thought of every detail to make for a pleasant stay and her breakfasts are tops.

Room Tip: web photos and information is excellent and accurate
  • Stayed: February 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed February 21, 2017

We thoroughly enjoyed our stay. The room was well appointed and spacious. We were able to have a great chat with the owner and hostess, Shelly. She was great to talk with, helpful, and knowledgeable. Breakfast was wonderful! We look forward to staying here again.

• Stayed: February 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed January 14, 2017

a delay in reviewing this wonderful place ( busy with daily activities )
my wife and i visited Seattle pre christmas last dec. to visit my daughter and son in law who live close to this B&B. the place is well kept, clean and shelley goulding is the perfect inn keeper anyone can ask for. she is efficient and unobtrusive. we particularly liked the very casual atmosphere created at the Inn ( access to various areas where coffe, tea and drinks were at our disposal .
our room ( upstairs ) was --needless to say very clean and tastefully furnished.
breakfasts are large and sumptuous!! unfortunately, we are not big breakfast folk --but still absolutely enjoyed reduced portions of her offerings. i even requested a recipe of her rolled filled omelette which she very graciously shared by e-mail several dys later.
we will be in the area often and hope to be proactive enough to guarantee a stay at this marvelous place
thank you for making our stay so pleasant

• Stayed: December 2016, travelled as a couple