All reviewsballard view roomwoodland parkguest loungegreen lakebed and breakfastcraftsman style homecharming neighborhoodeasy street parkinglarge private deckbath saltsluxurious beddingevery amenitybreakfast was amazingfuture stayseach morningseattle arearelaxing stay
Reviewed May 7, 2017 via mobile

9 Cranes Inn is our families go to place to stay when visiting Seattle. If I could I would move in permanently!
On our second visit Smokey, asst innkeeper, was in charge. Smokey welcomed us upon our arrival, got us situated and would every so often make sure all was well while giving us the space to make us feel like we were family.
Cleanliness, updated, ease of use, best innkeeper, assistant innkeeper and staff, tasty breakfasts and our favorite the afternoon homemade cookies makes 9 Cranes Inn the best B & B we have ever stayed. Thank you Shelley, Smokey and Maureen! See you next time we come to town.

Stayed: May 2017, travelled with family
9CranesInn, Owner at 9 Cranes Inn, responded to this reviewResponded May 8, 2017

Molly: We love your enthusiasm for 9 Cranes Inn! Thanks for the rave review. I am so lucky to have great people helping me keep the place running smoothly and pleasing guests, even when I have to be away. Looking forward to your next visit - Shelley

Reviewed April 26, 2017

The craftsman style home is clean with modern updates. The proprietor was warm and we had time enjoying conversations with her. We wanted to stay longer but had other accommodations planned. Breakfast was perfect! We loved the barrel-aged maple syrup. Thanks for a magical visit to the North Seattle area. Best, Rob and Krissy

Room Tip: book early for this conveniently located little gem
  • Stayed: April 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Yuri T
Reviewed April 2, 2017

fantastic 2 person bathtub with a view, gracious host, yummy food, lovely Craftsman ambiance in the living room and dining room, interesting artwork throughout the house, lots of natural light. Weather was too cold for us to take advantage of the large private deck. Very short walk to a direct bus line to Seattle Center. Several nice restaurant choices in walking distance. Plentiful on-street parking.

Room Tip: Ballard View occupies the entire 3rd floor with windows on 3 sides + skylights.
  • Stayed: March 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed March 23, 2017

My boyfriend and I stayed at 9 Cranes Inn this past weekend. It was our first time at a Bed and Breakfast, and it was a wonderful experience. We were in town for a concert and the location was perfect. The house was beautiful and our hostess was very courteous and accommodating (and made a great breakfast as well!). We definitely plan to return.

Room Tip: Our room included a large closet and a small private hallway to our own private bathroom.
  • Stayed: March 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed March 22, 2017

I recently stayed at 9 Cranes Inn for three nights and I could not have been happier. There is so much attention to detail and everything is perfectly clean. Shelley is a wonderful hostess. The breakfast was excellent. I could go on and on but I have run out of superlatives! I visit Seattle at least once per year and now I will not have to search again for a place to stay. I will be coming back again!

• Stayed: March 2017, travelled on business