“Great experience here and I recommend highly”
Review of Kiriba

Kiriba
Ranked #1,685 of 4,593 Restaurants in Seattle
Cuisines: Sushi, Japanese, Seafood
Description: They don't yet seem to have a website, but there is already one review on Yelp
Reviewed August 6, 2017

I found Kiriba and am very glad that I did.I recommend this place and I would come back.

It is in a regular house, or what appeared to be a regular converted house, and it is on the corner of Greenwood Avenue and 145th by that Pagliacci Pizza there.

You are warmly welcomed upon entering and see that it is small inside but rather pleasant and seems comfortable
You can see that they have the normal menu and some specials as well listed on a white board type thing on the wall.Booths were comfortable and they have stools by the sushi bar.

They have the usual favorite sushi here and some custom specialties ones as well, I had the Ocean Roll and the Dragon Roll, both were excellent in my opinion and well made, they were the proper temperature and arrived promptly.There were other rolls and non sushi entrees aplenty to choose from.

The service was prompt and she checked up on us often but was not overbearing.
I didn't have any dessert.

They have a small but decent selection of sake, wine, Japanese and other beer, and sodas and teas for beverage selection.

The interior is comfortable and the decorations atmosphere is good as they didn't overdo the Japanese-y- ness of the establishment and decided more to be a we are a sushi restaurant in Seattle we are not in Japan.

The restroom was clean and stocked and no issues there.

Enough parking on the side and no problem getting in or out.

Reviewed March 15, 2017 via mobile

Went to dinner with friends and had a great time. The Seattle roll and the Poki rolls were our favorite. Outstanding service and food was excellent. Will visit again when in the area.

Reviewed October 16, 2016

You would never expect to find a sushi restaurant at the extreme north edge of the city. Tucked into a renovated house this family run place works hard to serve up a nice meal. Service is nice and the options simple. Tried the ramen and Gunkanmaki. Will try it again. Two people, $50 plus tip

Reviewed September 28, 2016

The Caterpillar roll was very good, but the Nigiri chef selection was not up to my expectations. Toyoda in Lake City is much better. Some of the fish was a bit tough. Service is on the slow side as the restaurant gets full. Tako salad with Ebi was also a disappointment.

Reviewed January 4, 2015

The small house converted into a Japanese sushi restaurant looked quite interesting. Like a hidden treasure.

When we walked in, I had some misgivings. Very little stock on hand was visible in the sushi case. We ordered some edamame as an appetizer - they came after dinner. We ordered sushi of various types - it was very slow, and moderately tasty. It fell apart easily when we tried to pick it up with our ohashi (chopsticks).

Having enjoyed sushi in Japan and several other locations around the world - I had hoped for better since Seattle is so near the sea. But it just didn't cut it.

Slow service. Nothing special in the way of food.