A nice hotel that is currently being refurbished. We stayed in a refurbished room that was comfortable and quiet. The front desk staff was very pleasant and helpful. The breakfast folks were having a tough time keeping up with demand and it was crowded. It looks like the room being used was not the normal room due to the remodeling, so that may have been part of the issue.
It's about a 8 mile drive to Seattle Center and the Space Needle, but it's a straight shot right down Hwy 99 and is right on the bus line if you want to leave the car. The nice thing about being out of the city is that the hotels generally have free parking which can be pretty pricey if you stay in the city downtown area.
A good hotel at a decent price, with friendly folks...we'll be back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites, North Seattle is your home away from home. We invite you to experience the friendliness of our staff and greatness of a fine Seattle hotel. We are also nearby Seattle downtown, University of Washington (UW), Safeco Field, Key Arena, Seattle Waterfront, Seattle Aquarium, Washington State Convention & Trade Center, Northgate Mall, Shoreline Community College, Shoreline Conference Center and Woodland Park Zoo. Located just seven miles north of downtown Seattle, on Aurora Avenue North (Highway 99) with easy access to I-5, our location offers all of the convenience of downtown without the downtown inconvenience. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, IHG, Travelocity.ca and Expedia so you can book your Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites North Seattle - Shoreline reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Express Hotel And Suites Seattle
- Holiday Inn Express Seattle
- Holiday Inn Seattle
- Seattle Holiday Inn