Motif Seattle(Seattle)
US$239
Hotels.com
  • Room Service
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$268/night.

Book now, pay at stay
US$299
  • Pool
US$258
US$243
CrownePlaza.com
  • Room Service
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$289/night.

Book now, pay at stay
US$189
  • Free Breakfast
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$212/night.

US$292
US$214
  • Fitness centre
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$242/night.

US$189
Savings alert! 19% below average rates

The price you found is 19% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$232/night.

US$286
US$263
  • Pool
Savings alert! 27% below average rates

The price you found is 27% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$362/night.

Hotel Max(Seattle)
US$269
US$208
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$231/night.

US$333
US$241
  • Free Breakfast
All reviewshi expressfresh baked cinnamon rollspancake makeryogurtthe breakfast areaminute drivenorthgate mallaurora avenuefree breakfasthot tubbooked this hotelfront desk staffshower curtainroad noisespace needlecomfortable staystayed nights
Reviewed October 6, 2017

We stayed at this hotel in late August 2017 and pre paid on our credit card. Hotel itself is fine. Great breakfast included, however accounting stinks. Got billed again two months later. Now fighting to get the charge removed.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
3  Thank JimLucille L
IHGService, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites North Seattle - Shoreline, responded to this reviewResponded October 21, 2017

Hi JimLucille L,

Thank you so much for sharing your experience with our hotel. I would like to apologize for the billing issues you had after your stay. We always aim to provide an exceptional stay for all of our guests that is why I regret to see that you did not have a great experience. I would like to apologize for any inconvenience this issue may have caused you during your stay. Rest assured, your comments will be shared with our management team to properly address your concern. I would also like to follow up on this situation that is why I have sent you a private message to obtain more information. I hope that you can respond at your soonest available time.

Thanks for staying and best regards,

Mike F.
Case Manager
IHGService

Reviewed October 4, 2017

Easily accessed from SeaTac airport, $45 taxi ride, strangely no fixed rate although there is a fixed rate for the return journey from town to SeaTac at $40, excluding tips. First impression was how busy the hotel seemed, reception was crowded but the efficient and friendly reception staff quickly reduced the queues. Obviously proud of their football team, a number of staff were wearing Seattle Seahawks shirts, personally had no problem with this, made the whole thing feel more relaxed. Room was as expected from a town centre hotel, well appointed, clean with comfortable bed, coffee maker. Here is a dilemma if you are a light sleeper, the rooms at the front of the hotel have views of the space needle but can suffer from road noise. The rooms at the rear do not have views, we were told by another couple that all they saw was the wall of the hotel next door but have no road noise. I guess its all down to personal preference.
Breakfast was standard Holiday Inn Express fare, downside was the breakfast room was small for the size of the hotel and was very crowded.
Hotel can arrange a shuttle to the cruise port for $8 each in a mini bus. We stayed at the hotel for a night after our cruise and the taxi fare from Pier 91 to the hotel was a fixed $15.
Space needle, Duck Tour, Mono Rail Museum of Pop, Olympic Park all within easy strolling distance as were a number of restaurants and a 7/11.
A really good convenient place to stay with minimal downsides, just needs a bigger breakfast room hence 4 stars, but I would stay again if in Seattle

Room Tip: See review
  • Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
3  Thank Phil N
Reviewed September 29, 2017

This was a fine hotel for a night. Clean, friendly check-in. In-room coffee, frig and microwave. Nothing fancy but if it is just a place to sleep, this is cleaper than a lot of other alternatives in the area. I would return because I am a member of their points club.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business
Kim G, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites North Seattle - Shoreline, responded to this reviewResponded October 2, 2017

Thank you so much for the wonderful 4 star review and feedback on your recent stay with us. We are so happy that you enjoyed your stay. We hope to see you again soon. Thank you again for the great comments and as always thank you for choosing Holiday Inn Express & Suites North Seattle Shoreline.

Reviewed September 27, 2017

Because this place greatly exceeded my expectations-I have to give it a rating of at least 4. Although an older building, for us, the location was perfect - The view of the Space Needle from our room; walking distance to the needle; perhaps the most cordial, helpful staff I have had at any hotel/motel; good-sized king room; and maybe best of all - in these days of restricted water use - the best shower in decades! Breakfast is similar to most places, decent but nothing to brag about. If you have a large vehicle, such as a large F-150, parking is cramped. Overall - a very positive experience.

Room Tip: Try to get a room that views the needle.
  • Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank ron766
Reviewed September 20, 2017

Upon check out I received the bill which was correct. After arriving home I checked my bank statement and found 2 charges, one matching the bill and another for $60. I called the hotel and spoke to Jessica who insisted it would fall off. I called the bank and they said it would not fall off so the bank removed it from my charges. I should NOT have to have done this!

The room was cleaned daily and housekeeping did a very good job except for two of the four days they did not leave bath towels. I had to call to request them.

On a positive note the staff who handle the breakfast are outstanding. We had some significant crowds and yet the various stations never ran out of food. They were friendly and helpful. I needed to warm my coffee in the microwave and they were happy to oblige.

The location of the hotel is great, however, just expect a problem or two. Just hope they are minor.

Room Tip: View of the Space Needle
  • Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank dontcallmeillcallyou
hotelmanager379, Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites North Seattle - Shoreline, responded to this reviewResponded September 22, 2017

Unfortunately we are unable to look up your reservation and we don't have a Jessica at our facility. Please fee free to contact the hotel manager directly so we can see where the issue was or if it was at our location.