All reviews hi express fresh baked cinnamon rolls pancake maker yogurt minute drive the breakfast area northgate mall free breakfast aurora avenue hot tub busy road booked this hotel shower curtain front desk staff stayed nights space needle comfortable stay
Reviewed October 14, 2017

We stayed at this hotel because we were cruising the next day. When I found the hotel on line it was 8 miles from the cruise port, I didn't realize 8 miles could be more than 45 minutes! But it ended up being perfect. The manager was so kind she recommended places nearby and gave great directions to get to Pikes Market. Price was great also! Use uber to get around they were very reliable during our stay and less expensive than a car or taxi.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
2  Thank hazelljbmh
hotelmanager379, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites North Seattle - Shoreline, responded to this reviewResponded October 16, 2017

Thank you so much for the amazing 5 star review on your recent stay with us. It was such a pleasure to help you have a wonderful visit to Seattle. We will look forward to your next stay and some more sight seeing left to be had. Thank you again for all the kind words and as always Thank you for choosing Holiday Inn Express & Suites North Seattle Shoreline.

Reviewed October 6, 2017

We stayed at this hotel in late August 2017 and pre paid on our credit card. Hotel itself is fine. Great breakfast included, however accounting stinks. Got billed again two months later. Now fighting to get the charge removed.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
3  Thank JimLucille L
IHGService, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites North Seattle - Shoreline, responded to this reviewResponded October 21, 2017

Hi JimLucille L,

Thank you so much for sharing your experience with our hotel. I would like to apologize for the billing issues you had after your stay. We always aim to provide an exceptional stay for all of our guests that is why I regret to see that you did not have a great experience. I would like to apologize for any inconvenience this issue may have caused you during your stay. Rest assured, your comments will be shared with our management team to properly address your concern. I would also like to follow up on this situation that is why I have sent you a private message to obtain more information. I hope that you can respond at your soonest available time.

Thanks for staying and best regards,

Mike F.
Case Manager
IHGService

Reviewed October 4, 2017

Easily accessed from SeaTac airport, $45 taxi ride, strangely no fixed rate although there is a fixed rate for the return journey from town to SeaTac at $40, excluding tips. First impression was how busy the hotel seemed, reception was crowded but the efficient and friendly reception staff quickly reduced the queues. Obviously proud of their football team, a number of staff were wearing Seattle Seahawks shirts, personally had no problem with this, made the whole thing feel more relaxed. Room was as expected from a town centre hotel, well appointed, clean with comfortable bed, coffee maker. Here is a dilemma if you are a light sleeper, the rooms at the front of the hotel have views of the space needle but can suffer from road noise. The rooms at the rear do not have views, we were told by another couple that all they saw was the wall of the hotel next door but have no road noise. I guess its all down to personal preference.
Breakfast was standard Holiday Inn Express fare, downside was the breakfast room was small for the size of the hotel and was very crowded.
Hotel can arrange a shuttle to the cruise port for $8 each in a mini bus. We stayed at the hotel for a night after our cruise and the taxi fare from Pier 91 to the hotel was a fixed $15.
Space needle, Duck Tour, Mono Rail Museum of Pop, Olympic Park all within easy strolling distance as were a number of restaurants and a 7/11.
A really good convenient place to stay with minimal downsides, just needs a bigger breakfast room hence 4 stars, but I would stay again if in Seattle

Room Tip: See review
  • Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
4  Thank Phil N
Reviewed September 29, 2017

This was a fine hotel for a night. Clean, friendly check-in. In-room coffee, frig and microwave. Nothing fancy but if it is just a place to sleep, this is cleaper than a lot of other alternatives in the area. I would return because I am a member of their points club.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business
Kim G, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites North Seattle - Shoreline, responded to this reviewResponded October 2, 2017

Thank you so much for the wonderful 4 star review and feedback on your recent stay with us. We are so happy that you enjoyed your stay. We hope to see you again soon. Thank you again for the great comments and as always thank you for choosing Holiday Inn Express & Suites North Seattle Shoreline.

Reviewed September 27, 2017

Because this place greatly exceeded my expectations-I have to give it a rating of at least 4. Although an older building, for us, the location was perfect - The view of the Space Needle from our room; walking distance to the needle; perhaps the most cordial, helpful staff I have had at any hotel/motel; good-sized king room; and maybe best of all - in these days of restricted water use - the best shower in decades! Breakfast is similar to most places, decent but nothing to brag about. If you have a large vehicle, such as a large F-150, parking is cramped. Overall - a very positive experience.

Room Tip: Try to get a room that views the needle.
  • Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family