The location of this place is not perfect for some, because you have to walk to sights and places to eat. But the price for a room is good, the breakfast is great (includes bacon!), and you are a short walk from a ton of fun things to do.
Don't waste your money on a hotel, save it for the good food and drinks the city has to offer.
We had a king bed and the room was nice. Not super fancy but clean and updated.
I stay here whenever I'm in Seattle.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites, North Seattle is your home away from home. We invite you to experience the friendliness of our staff and greatness of a fine Seattle hotel. We are also nearby Seattle downtown, University of Washington (UW), Safeco Field, Key Arena, Seattle Waterfront, Seattle Aquarium, Washington State Convention & Trade Center, Northgate Mall, Shoreline Community College, Shoreline Conference Center and Woodland Park Zoo. Located just seven miles north of downtown Seattle, on Aurora Avenue North (Highway 99) with easy access to I-5, our location offers all of the convenience of downtown without the downtown inconvenience. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA and Cancelon so you can book your Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites North Seattle - Shoreline reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Express Hotel And Suites Seattle
- Holiday Inn Express Seattle
- Holiday Inn Seattle
- Seattle Holiday Inn