3,657 results
All reviews ruth's chris emerald suite corner suite regency club sushi restaurant convention center blackout shades space needle soaking tub separate shower pike place market huge bathroom club room cheesecake factory pine street westlake station pacific place
Reviewed September 24, 2018 via mobile

I have been a loyal global Hyatt customer for years. My last few stays including at this hotel have been greeted with a lobby filled with scented chemicals. I am very sensitive to chemicals which makes it very difficult when traveling. I choose Hyatt because (for a premium) they have “Pure” rooms that are toxic free. Of course I wonder why all rooms are not toxic free but that is another review. Anyway, the heavily perfumed public areas, not a very pleasant smell at that are impossible to avoid. All the staff I spoke with hate the smell and some have respiratory issues as a result. I will re rate this review if I hear from the hotel that this policy has been changed. How about some good old fashion fresh air Hyatt!

Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed September 22, 2018 via mobile

Stayed here from Friday to Sunday on a weekend trip as part of a PNW and Cali trip. Managed to stay on rewards having spent tens of £1000s on Hyatt hotels previously. 1st room we stayed in had actual human faeces on the telephone in the bathroom so we were moved.

New room was okay but clearly not prepared for people to stay, for example lack of toiletries for bath and shower. Generic room was nice - bed was big and room to north was nice. However, we were woken up early the next day by noises outside our room and assumed it was because we wanted to stay in (past 10am) that maybe housekeeping was making a noise to get us up. It was not the case and the whole corridor was plastered and pointed for maintenance. It was very disruptive and we had no idea it would occur because no one told us. Having travelled trans-Atlantic we were not on the same time zone (even if we were it would be unacceptable) and the front desk knew yet did not inform us. We went out but came back and the maintenance persisted but with a heavy smell of paint. I have asthma with a prescription inhaler so I was shocked the front desk didn’t tell us of this. I spoke to the desk who said they had no idea- I find this difficult to believe so merely bad management if so - and a generic voicemail was left saying the painting would be done by late afternoon. However this does not get rid of the remnants of the smell. As I write this the smell persists of paint in our room. Overall definitely not the Hyatt experience my family has spent over £50,000 accruing points for. I am wholly unimpressed and upset I have wasted time and money on this property. It has been more like a three star experience with cold and impersonal service. In future I would avoid and stay at other properties in Seattle.

Date of stay: September 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank Malli123
Reviewed September 22, 2018

Central location to everything. Nice bed, spacious bathroom, good view, quiet, good Starbucks coffee in room. Only drawback is no note found in room regarding their green initiative. I, anyhow, wanted to support green by not washing my towels everyday and they kept washing them, although they were hung on the rack.

• Trip type: Travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hyatt Hotels
Reviewed September 21, 2018

I always come to every Hyatt with high expectations, and I have never been let down. This stay was so nice and I would return in a heartbeat.

They upgraded us to a nicer view because it was our anniversary and sent a bottle of wine up to our room. It was one of Hyatt's signature world class touches and it was very kind. You're not always going to get upgrades or free stuff with Hyatt, but if they can make the stay memorable they will. I always feel like they do their best and they hire such awesome staff.

Housekeeping is top notch, the room was super clean. I loved that the standard room came with a big soaking tub. We stayed at the Hyatt Olive 8 days before this stay and if you're comparing the two then know this. Grand Hyatt standard has a much nicer bathroom and also a bit more "grand" lobby. But Olive 8 has the restaurant and lap pool (really loved that). They're across the street from one another, so it's not hard to just walk over to get what you want out of it. I didn't try to use the pool once I got here because it sounds very cold to walk over after a swim! So I would say it's neck and neck on which one you'd choose. Both are amazing hotels and have awesome customer service.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed September 19, 2018 via mobile

The location is great, and the room and the customer service is amazing.
They even provided a humidifier to help our son sleep.
The room was nice and the bathroom was amazing. Shower and bathtub.
The concierge gave us good direction to visit the city. It is a great hotel.

Date of stay: August 2018