Open today: 10:00 a.m. - 9:00 p.m.
Review Highlights
~~ Shop & EAT to your Drop ~~

I was surprised girl friend #3 ask me last night can we go South center mall for some gift to... read more

Reviewed March 25, 2022
tony l
Vancouver, Canada
Love this mall

I love this mall! Was the first one I ever visited in the US and it's very huge, a nice selection... read more

Reviewed November 6, 2021
BarefootOnTheM00n
Seattle, Washington

Recommended experiences in and around Seattle
from US$163.08
from US$29.03
from US$38.59
from US$25.00
More Info
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed March 10, 2019 via mobile

This mall has a lot going on. We were a bit concerned when the storefronts were all empty at the entrance we came in. We quickly realized just how large the mall is and how many shops were there! Movies, bowling, & food too! Nice and close to the airport for a quick stop.

Date of experience: March 2019
Reviewed February 12, 2019

Great decision to go shopping opened during the vaunted snow storm of 2019. My friend and I went to the mall, found some amazing lavender team at a kiosk, did some great shopping culminated by 50%1 discounts from Victoria's Secret. Can't wait to go back in Apr on my next trip and see what kind of discounts we will get then. Thank You Southcenter Mall

Date of experience: February 2019
Reviewed November 5, 2018

While brick-and-mortar shopping malls are on the decline in most places, this one seems to be doing well. It has a great array of stores and shops, good food choices, and lots of energy. I'm happy to see that at least some malls have found potential for survival; I hate the idea of buying everything online without touching the product or talking with a human.

Date of experience: October 2018
Reviewed November 2, 2018 via mobile

As far as mall shopping goes, Southcenter is one of the best around. The variety of shops and stores is mind boggling. If you can't find it here then you simply haven't gone into the right store.

Date of experience: November 2018
1  Thank Ed S
Reviewed October 24, 2018

Spent about 2 hours here but my biggest purchase was some Lego gifts for the family. The store options are typical but there is a huge famous Chinese restaurant if you like Chinese. It can be pricey though. Thinking back, nothing really stood out but if you are in the area and needed a place to hangout, by all means swing by as the mall has all the usual stuff to occupy one's time. It is very easy to have 2-3 hours just slip by withought realizing it

Date of experience: October 2018