I stayed two nights at the Mediterranean Inn but it is now my go-to accommodation in Seattle. The rooms and common areas were clean, functional and comfortable and the staff friendly, helpful and fun to talk to. The roof-top terrace has a great view and this hotel even rents bikes, complete with helmets!
The mini-kitchen in the room is a great plus when on the road, the neighborhood is full of little restaurants and it is walking distance from Seattle Center, downtown, Pike Place Market and the waterfront.
A huge advantage are the windows that open, meaning you don't rely on artificial ventilation. That clinched the deal for me on paper, but the experience means that I will definitely go back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We are ideally located for business or pleasure in the vibrant Queen Anne neighborhood of Seattle. The Space Needle, Key Arena and downtown Seattle are just moments away and for our coffee lovers we feature a Starbucks(R) Cafe off the lobby. The hotel is beautifully appointed with the look of the Mediterranean that embraces you with a comfortable and relaxed feeling. Each guest room features a kitchenette and the entire hotel is 100% non-smoking. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travelocity.ca and HotelQuickly so you can book your Mediterranean Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mediterranean Hotel Seattle
- Mediterranean Inn Seattle