3,491 results
All reviews georgian room georgian restaurant presidents club shuckers restaurant an executive suite beautiful hotel health club room service concierge desk four seasons lobby bar pike place market car service an upgrade fitness center corner room the location is perfect
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Everyone was friendly at this famous Seattle address. I am so glad I had the pleasure to say here pre AK cruise. I do wish I had seen the beautiful indoor pool on arrival day. I'd have enjoyed it and the whirlpool before what was a very good nights sleep.

Stayed: September 2018
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Clean, lovely, iconic hotel.Excellent staff starting with the valet parking and throughout our stay. Suite was clean , bedding comfortable and room service was great. I would highly recommend this hotel on your trip to Seattle

Stayed: September 2018, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with fairmont.com
MarkusT977, General Manager at The Fairmont Olympic Seattle, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

We sincerely appreciate the recommendation and thank you for choosing to stay with us.

Markus Treppenahuer

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Great location. The staff were more than accommodating from the moment you arrive until you depart. We were warmly greeted by the valet, and reception. Our room was upgraded. Our late night dining and breakfast had both good food and good service. The rooms were large, clean and very comfortable. It is reasonably priced for a luxury hotel. We would definitely stay there again.

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled with family

Thank you for taking the time to write such kind words for our hotel and staff. We will look forward to your next stay with us.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

The Fairmont is an outstanding hotel. The staff are amazing, the rooms are very clean and they provide quality bathroom products, and the food is amazing. The Wi-Fi is fast and reliable (very important nowadays). Everything is done without fuss and to a very high standard. Recommended.

Stayed: September 2018, travelled on business
MarkusT977, General Manager at The Fairmont Olympic Seattle, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Thank you for being our guest and thank you for the recommendation!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

The hotel is a relic of old Seattle -- the building used to be the original University of Washington. I give the hotel credit for its efforts to renovate, but the place definitely has a dated feel and seems to cater to wedding parties.

Our stay was pleasant enough. The staff was courteous and accommodating. Our junior executive suite was spacious and comfortable, and they honored our request for a quiet room, a refrigerator, microwave and a roll-away bed. Room cleaning was thorough. Good cloth hangers, ironing, hairdryer, etc, and the bathroom was generously spacious, with the drawback that there is no direct access to it from the bedroom (you have to go through the living room).

The location is excellent, with Pike's Place and plenty of shopping & eateries within a easy walk. The Benaroya concert hall is just down the hill, as is the light-rail station.

I do want to point out, for the benefit of future visitors, that the ride on the light-rail from SEATAC airport is lengthy (nearly an hour) and, upon alighting, you have to walk up a steep hill from the University Street station to reach the hotel. It is not a long walk, but may pose a challenge to some people (like me!), especially with luggage in tow.

Also, I experienced problem with using my cell-phone while inside the hotel, and had to step outside the main entrance to get reception. However, this may have to do with T-Mobile and the model of my cell phone. Other guests at the hotel told me they had no such problems, while some others said they too had cell-phone issues.

All in all, I thank the hotel staff for their good service and a comfortable stay.

Room Tip: You can ask in advance for a roll-away bed, a microwave and a refrigerator at no charge, if they are available.
  • Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank AGTraveller

Thank you very much for being our valued guest and for taking the time to write of your experience. We do enjoy a long history of combining classic elegance for our guests and yes, we are on the historic registry for the city of Seattle which is part of our charm! We appreciated the detailed feedback and thank you again for choosing to stay with us.