“Good meal in Seattle”

Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: Lunch
Neighbourhood: West Seattle
Reviewed August 18, 2018 via mobile

Ordered full Greek salad. Best I ever had and enough for four people! Also had a Hetcules pizza with lots of meat under the cheese. Excellent!

Reviewed July 27, 2018

As ever great location especially with new layout.
Friendly atmosphere.
Helpful and friendly service.
Excellent pizza.

Reviewed July 14, 2018 via mobile

We visited as our second annual trip to Alki. I had the lasagne which was “soup” utilizing a bunch of broken up noodles that couldn’t be held by a fork. It was clearly not a dish that one would ever expect to be served. Sad to experience quality such as this in a highly trafficked tourist area with so much other competition. Please raise the bar folks!!!!

1  Thank BobGolfDebBagpipes
Reviewed July 11, 2018 via mobile

We came in here after watching the pirates land on the beach, it started off quiet but got busy and very loud soon after getting there. This is not s you lace to go if you want to adequately talk to someone.. but the food was delish.we got a gluten free pizza, along with tomato caprese, and two slices of regular pizza for our friend. It was good quality pizza, and we most likely will be back.. just maybe during quieter months when Alki is less busy..;)

Reviewed July 1, 2018 via mobile

Party of 6. About $200 spent. Food is mediocre at best. Almost no red sauce on the pizza - nothing special about the crust or ingredients. Greek salad was blah. They forgot to bring our appetizer. House wine was like a boring boxed red wine.
I was seated by the front window. Sun was in my eyes the entire time and I was obviously uncomfortable but there is no shade or other accommodation.
And it’s so loud! Obnoxiously loud!
As we were leaving (I wasn’t in a bad mood - was still cheerful and making the best of it with my group) I was putting on my jacket and had my club soda in front of me. The manager was clearing the table and grabbed my drink with his finger sticking into the drink. I said “uhhhh” because I had wanted one more gulp and he showed me that his middle finger was wet from sticking it in the drink. I said “never mind” and then my sister, who was watching from a distance, saw him roll his eyes as he walked away. Lovely customer service and way to make us feel like this was $200 well-spent. I get it, they wanted the table turned over quickly. But 10 seconds of kindness would have closed my experience pleasantly. Instead, I’m writing only the second negative review ever.

1  Thank CentennialLaura