“Japanese Family owned ”

Cuisines: Sushi, Japanese
Neighbourhood: West Seattle
Neighbourhood: West Seattle
Reviewed September 1, 2018 via mobile

Seven family members enjoyed sushi and wonderful tempura dishes as well as Hot sake! Plenty to choose from beginning with appetizers. Service was very good and friendly as our server asked if we would like a family picture taken.

Reviewed June 18, 2018

I have been eating here for over 15 years, and have never had a bad experience. The service is good and the food top notch. Sushi is my guilty pleasure and would gladly eat it several times a week, but make it a special treat by only going 2or 3 times a month.

Reviewed December 29, 2016 via mobile

I enjoyed the sushi rolls I got, they were very good and the salmon was my favorite. I got one roll that was tuna and I wasn't as impressed by it. It smelled and tasted a little too "fishy" to me and anyone who knows sushi knows that isn't the best sign. Next time I'd stick with salmon rolls.

Reviewed December 21, 2016

No attitude, impeccably fresh sushi. This little restaurant is worth a mention. Although the place does not have any of the traditional trappings of a Junction restaurant as far as trendiness goes, the sushi itself is excellent! The owners are super friendly and this has become a regular hangout for lunch (and take out) for a bunch of us.

Reviewed August 21, 2016

My husband and I came here because I was craving sushi. We just moved to West Seattle and had been blessed with great sushi in Ballard. This came very close to what we are used to! The sushi was really good and you get so much for the price! They do need more staff, however. Get in early for dinner because it fills up fast! While it's not my favorite sushi place, it's a good alternative and pretty cheap.