“Great seafood”

Elliott's Oyster House
Reserve with OpenTable
Elliott's Oyster House is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #88 of 4,383 Restaurants in Seattle
Price range: US$16 - US$32
Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Business meetings, Local cuisine, Romantic
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Neighbourhood: Downtown
Cross street: Spring Street
Transit: Metro Transit Routes 99-O and 99-I at Alaskan Way and Spring(.10 mi) Metro Transit Routes 10-O, 11-O, 113-I, 121-I, 121-O, 122-I, 125-I, 15-O, 18-O, 21-I, 22-I, 56-I and 994-I at First Avenue and University St (.15 mi)
Reviewed 5 April 2012

Great crab selection and great seafood. We had sockeye salmon and crab combo. Both were cooked well and flavorful. The salmon was a bit overcooked for our taste but still good. The crab was a combination of snow, dungeness, and king crab - definitely plenty of crab. For lunch this is rather pricey with plates running from $20 to $58

Write a ReviewReviews (2,510)

Reviewed 5 April 2012

Great selection of oysters, and delicious! Our main courses well excellent too!

Reviewed 4 April 2012

Ate here twice recently, and enjoyed both times very much.

Service is very good, the views across the bay are superb - particularly at the end of the day as the sun goes down - and the food is really good standard too. I'm no expert on seafood by any means, infact I rarely go to seafood places, but every dish I've had at Elliots was great. If you are a seafood fan then you will be in heaven. Big portions, always left the place stuffed! Happy hour is good value too.

Definitely recommend.

Reviewed 3 April 2012

single dinner on a monday night...great view on water...tasty crab/corn bisque and steamed 1/2 crab....with washington white wine; wonderful atmosphere and wait staff allowed me time to dine...til i was stuffed! bit pricey as whole... but location is worth it! (ive been to seattle lots and always thought this was a "tourist trap"....not! enjoy! i still like salty's better but didnt have time to travel over)

Reviewed 1 April 2012

My wife and I ate here while staying 4 blocks away at the Fairmont. We were looking for some good oysters and had heard that this place was the best. It did not disappoint in terms of selection and taste. Furthermore, although the weather was not great there is an unbeatable view of the harbour (it is literally on the harbour). Pricing was reasonable for the location and what we were ordering. I would like to go back in the summer and sit on the patio on the water. We booked a reservation online from their web site and found this to be quite easy and efficient.