“Everything is wonderful”
Review of Cafe Lago

Cafe Lago
Reserve with OpenTable
Cafe Lago is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #553 of 4,250 Restaurants in Seattle
Price range: US$21 - US$30
Cuisines: Italian, Contemporary
Good for: Groups, Child-friendly
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 12 October 2016

This is Very good, classic italian. We eat here regularly and have enjoyed it every time. My favorites are the lazagna & the steak. Pizza are done in the wood oven so expect some black, we enjoy that. We always have to get the antipasta plate. Casual atmosphere and good, but not oppressive service. It is on the pricy side by the time you are done - because we can't resist getting all the things we want... There is special pricing on Monday & Tuesdays.

Reviewed 11 August 2016 via mobile

This place seems to cruise on having a quasi restaurant monopoly in the tiny Montlake retail stretch. Service is fast but indifferent. The food is just OK but priced as if it were some fancy place. I hope the pub next door takes off and gives Cafe Lago an impetus to improve the quality of its fare and service.

Reviewed 3 August 2016

We recently came here to celebrate my birthday. We choose this place because of the good reviews. We are so glad we came here. Great experience all the way around. Great food; Great service and great ambience. I would definitely recommend ordering their lasagna. It is a meatless lasagna and has 9 layers of noodles with cheese. The noodles just melted in your mouth. I ordered a zucchini ravioli for myself which also had a lot of flavor. Addis, our waiter, was very friendly. He must have mentioned it was my birthday to the owner because she came over to personally wish me a Happy Birthday. This restaurant has a great neighborhood feel and is all white inside. We will definitely be back.

Reviewed 24 June 2016

Clean, upscale yet kid friendly (provided crayons and butcher paper table covering). Excellent food. Three of four had the steak. One had the lasagna. Good wines. Busy even on a Thursday evening, so make a reservation. Patient, helpful server. Didn't rush us even though one of our party was over half an hour late due to traffic.

Reviewed 31 May 2016

This is still one of my favorite places to go for really good Italian food in Seattle. The veg. lasagna is some of the best I've ever had, it melts in your mouth. The antipasti is also really good. Easy to find and normally easy to find parking.

Been to Cafe Lago? Share your experiences!