“hole in the wall”

Vatsana Thai Restaurant
Ranked #2,044 of 4,635 Restaurants in Seattle
Cuisines: Thai
Reviewed July 11, 2017

This little restaurant in the Westwood Shopping Center is fine. Nothing to go crazy over but the food is good and the service is fine.

Reviewed April 4, 2017 via mobile

I dined during their lunch hour and the portions were huge. I can't imagine what the dinner portion would have been like, but I have no complaints. I certainly couldn't have eaten the entire meal in one sitting so I brought my lunch home and had enough left over for dinner for my wife and I. The taste is excellent too; no complaints here. It's basically what you'd want to have when going out for Thai. I'm definitely returning to dine here.

Reviewed October 18, 2016 via mobile

We ordered our food and got what we asked for. We noticed there was hair in the brown rice. Decided not to say anything so others will not be grossed over it and didn't eat the rice. We paid over $60.00. The lady ran after us asking for tip explaining the cook is sick and needs money!!!!!!! She literally ran after customers!! I have never ever seen such an unprofessional act. We were grossed over the food and now we know the cook is sick too! This will be the last time to go to this restaurant.

Reviewed May 18, 2016 via mobile

Every once in a while you come across a place that is lost in the merriade of restaurant signs and you are lucky to chose the right door. This is a lovely small Thai food restaurant. Superior service, friendly and professional service. But awaits you are the curries! Red,green,yellow and the Queen of all curries panang . Simply the best I have ever eaten. Spiced just right, rich and creamy and a meal fit for two. My wife had green and I the Panang .The rice was fresh and warm. We added snow peas to the veggie mix of red peppers perfectly wok fried. Another nice thing is the pricing

You simply cannot go wrong eating at this restaurant.

Reviewed January 23, 2016 via mobile

I always eat here when I'm in Seattle visiting family.
This is the giant 6oz of super delish peanut sauce ($3), phad seew with chicken, which weighs like 6lbs, and cashew chicken, chock full of veggies, cashews and chicken. All was $22. Enough for 5 people.