“Not Bad at all”

Ranked #753 of 4,441 Restaurants in Seattle
Price range: US$7 - US$15
Cuisines: Thai
Dining options: Takeout
Description: Welcome to Mali Thai Cuisine! Here you will experience the best of Thai cuisine. We take pride in serving the most authentic Thai food in a relaxing bamboo-filled setting. Enjoy traditional curries, seafood, noodle dishes, Thai specialties and more. Dishes from our kitchen are made with quality and care, using the freshest ingredients. Our delicious food and outstanding service are why customers return again and again to Mali Thai Cuisine.
Reviewed February 26, 2018 via mobile

We went there as a group of 7 friends before movie for lunch. It’s quite friendly environment. They had Bamboo all around and ceiling has colorful lights which make it even better. The food was good but I had eaten better Thai than this so I rated 4 out of 5. Still I enjoyed my food and we all had left stomach full of food.
Penang Curry was good and cashew chicken.

Reviewed February 14, 2018 via mobile

We came for a quick lunch and we're not disappointed. The restaurant itself is part of a strip mall. Once inside you are assailed with the aromas of spices and peanuts. There are a number of booths and tables, and the service is outstanding.

I went with easy and grabbed the pad thai lunch special. This proved a solid choice and with the sides covered in yummy peanut sauce with a scoop of good quality rice, this proved an excellent meal.

Definitely recommend!

Reviewed December 27, 2017

This is the best Thai food we have eaten! The restaurant is clean, employees are very friendly, and the food is delicious. We eat here everyone we are in Seattle!

Reviewed October 20, 2017 via mobile

Friendy service is what comes to mind when I think of Mali. A bowl of soup is brought to each guest as soon as guests are seated along with their extensive menu. My satay chicken was served with Jasmine rice and were very good. The veggies and noodles were not my favorite part of the meal. This would not be my first choice of restaurant but for someone who enjoys the food, it might be perfect.

Reviewed October 18, 2017 via mobile

The staff recommended the scallop prik kaow. Great flavor. Service was prompt and very friendly. I would definitely go back.