“Get there early”

Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours
Neighbourhood: West Seattle
Reviewed July 15, 2018 via mobile

I've been here many times at various times and it is always busy. The food is good but there is limited off street parking. Conveniently located near the Fauntleroy ferry terminal.

Reviewed April 4, 2018

Easter Sunday night and 8 family members meet at Endolyne Joe's for the family chicken dinner. First, I love the atmosphere at Joe's, always welcoming, always tidy and a wait staff that's like family. Grading the chicken dinner, served family style, let's begin at the top of the scale, the chicken is an A+. Fried to perfection and extremely tasty. This is the chicken you dream about! Mashed potatoes, A although they weren't served in abundance. Carrots, C+ at best.Biscuits, B- and don't tell grandma I gave this high of a grade to her specialty. Service was excellent, never wavered and always with a smile, a sincere thank you. Cold IPA for those drinking and served quickly.

Overall, a B.

$17.50 per person, $13.50 for kids, plus tax and tip. A fair price with more potatoes and better veggies. Or more beer!

Would I take 8 people who like fried chicken and return to Joe's on a Sunday night. Absolutely.

Reviewed March 8, 2018 via mobile

I like a HOT cup of coffee, and they had it. Our server was great about keeping the coffee cups topped off. Breakfast was good. I had the $7 West Seattle Slinger- fried red potatoes, sausage, cheese, gravy, topped with over easy eggs. No substitutions on those specials. Service was friendly and fast on a Thursday morning around 9:30am.

Reviewed February 18, 2018 via mobile

Thoroughly enjoyed our visit to Endolyne Joes! We went for lunch and breakfasts coming out of the kitchen looked so yummy that I ordered breakfast instead. We had a party of 8 and were seated quickly. The service was great. Our table enjoyed a mix of breakfast and lunch items. The food was excellent and the breakfast potatoes are a must! We will be sure to visit again.

Reviewed January 9, 2018

We all shared the Fried Chicken with Fries (for a family of 4). Very kid friendly. I would say the breast was on the dry side. Thighs were just OK. I've had better fried chicken.
We needed family (well, to be honest, kid friendly) and this place is definitely that.

1  Thank loopycynic