“Excellent atmosphere ”
Review of The Pink Door

The Pink Door
Reserve with OpenTable
The Pink Door is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #9 of 4,475 Restaurants in Seattle
Price range: US$30 - US$40
Cuisines: Italian, Contemporary
Good for: Bar Scene, View, Special Occasion Dining, Business meetings, Local cuisine, Romantic
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Stewart & Virginia
Description: Attenzione: The Pink Door will be closed Jan. through March 2017 for remodeling! Our beloved establishment will be in winter hibernation as we make some exciting changes, but rest assured the deep, lovely wrinkles will still be there. Aside from a much-deserved kitchen overhaul, the stage will be relocated, and we’ll offer a magical new seating area with a view of the water and sky. You can look forward to the same delicious seasonal food, same eclectic entertainment, and the same caring, lovely staff waiting to serve you! Follow our construction progress on Instagram. We are teaming with Seattle-based Metis Construction, an independent community of craftspeople proudly running a worker-owned company; we’re thrilled to have its artisan touch. See you in Spring!
Reviewed May 31, 2018 via mobile

I loved the vibe of the pink door as soon as I entered.

My husband and I were very happy with our visit. I have a number of allergies and my options were limited however the waiter guided me through the menu and made several trips to the kitchen to check if I could have specific dishes. Service was excellent.

The food was delicious and there was a great wine selection.

Would recommend.

Write a ReviewReviews (2,330)

Reviewed May 29, 2018

The title says it all. My wife and I were celebrating our wedding anniversary this past weekend, and as soon as we descend down the stairs into the restaurant my wife twists her foot and falls down the stairs. The hostess notices and shows genuine concern, not only supplying her with ice for her foot but our waitress comes and offers a complimentary appetizer. This was totally unexpected since my wife and I both felt like this was our fault, but it was an amazing gesture on behalf of the restaurant. Needless to say we loved the pasta we ordered and had an awesome anniversary dinner after the mishap that started our evening. I don't advise falling down those stairs, but just know that this establishment truly cares about their customers and is a great place to go for dinner.

Reviewed May 29, 2018 via mobile

We just stopped in for a couple glasses of wine and the selection was good and reasonably priced. Good service. Food looked great but we didn’t eat anything.

Reviewed May 29, 2018 via mobile

From the minute I walked in, this restaurant became one of my favorites in the world. The interior decor and atmosphere were like nothing I’d ever experienced—a sort of 19th century, burlesque-y, old world carnival feel—both cozy and ambient and a feast for the eyes. That the food is spectacular makes it even better. The menu is thoughtful, both classic and eclectic and our server was knowledgeable and had so much welcoming personality. We had a cheese board, with a varied and delicious (and massive) sampling and the spaghetti and meatballs were divine. The experience here really stuck with me and I’d come back in a heartbeat.

1  Thank Jennifer W
Reviewed May 29, 2018 via mobile

We have been coming to the Pink Door for many years on our annual visits to Seattle. We have never been disappointed - ambiance and food is very good. Staff are friendly and attentive. They remodelled the main room recently and, while I am sure it improves the working area for staff, we felt they have taken away some of the character. However, it will keep its status a one of our favourite restaurants in the city.