“Really delicious food”
Review of Lola

Lola
Reserve with OpenTable
Lola is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #48 of 4,597 Restaurants in Seattle
Price range: US$20 - US$50
Cuisines: Mediterranean
Good for: Special Occasion Dining, Romantic, Bar Scene
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Neighbourhood: Belltown
Cross street: Virginia Street
Transit: There are multiple transit stops just one block west on Third avenue and Virginia going North and South. For specific route numbers and times from your location visit transit.metrokc.gov
Reviewed September 16, 2017

I was visiting friends and they took me here for dinner. They weren't kidding when they told me how good it was going to be. We shared a couple of appetizers: the grilled octopus was excellent as was the saganaki. For dinner, we shared kebabs and two side dishes. Everything was well-prepared and tasted wonderful. The service was excellent and, despite be quite crowded, it wasn't that noisy: it was easy to have a conversation. The coconut cream pie dessert was light and tasty. Overall, a great dining experience.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,850)

Reviewed September 16, 2017 via mobile

We stopped by for breakfast without reservation. Had a very short wait next to fireplace. Food was very good, doughnuts we're so fresh. Service was perfect. Expensive breakfast. Definitely recommend.

Reviewed September 15, 2017 via mobile

We enjoyed Lola for breakfast on a Friday around 9:30. For parties larger than two get a reservation. For two, if you are not particular about personal space, there is seating in the bar area. We were seated in about five minutes. I was not brave enough for the octopus hash. The blt scramble was very tasty though. The roast potatoes had the perfect flavor. We started off with the doughnuts which came out quickly and melted in my mouth. Get the doughnuts. The server was friendly and helpful. The food could have been served a little hotter and I am not a fan of places that automatically add the tip but he earned the 20% so no real complaint. Except for that and the price, breakfast was a five.

Reviewed September 14, 2017 via mobile

Finding good vegetarian food can be challenging. Lola makes that challenge easy. The roasted pepper and tomato soup was rich and tangy with a hint of sweetness and char. Try the cheese and fig skewers with the salad. The salad is bright, fresh and packed with flavor. The cheese and figs melt in your mouth.

Reviewed September 13, 2017 via mobile

Tasty spreads w pitas yummy way to start a meal. The kalamata olive and fig spread was my favorite--anchovy my least favorite, but anchovies have never been a flavor that I look forward to.
Meat courses are tasty but appetizer sized. My party had the lamb kabobs, pork kabobs, lamb taguin, and leg of lamb. All tasty but not amazing and about 4 bites each. Couscous with saffron and mint--generous but again--not amazing. Smashed garlic potatoes were yummy. Coconut cream pie was fabulous. I would go there again just for that. The other dessert was a sheep cheese pastry w fig ice cream. Good but not, in and of itself, enough to draw me back.
In all--dinner for four with wine and two desserts was about $400.
Service was good. Place is very noisy. If you need less clatter to hear your companions, this place is not for you. Outside seating can only accommodate tables for two.

Been to Lola? Share your experiences!