“Ranks among top 3 hotels in Seattle, and certainly best value for money”

Pan Pacific Seattle
Ranked #15 of 100 Hotels in Seattle
GreenLeadersSilver level
London, United Kingdom
“Ranks among top 3 hotels in Seattle, and certainly best value for money”
Reviewed 24 February 2012

I have lived in Seattle for more than a decade so I know the city well. While I now live overseas, I come back frequently to Seattle as my work is based there. This is a first-rate hotel, on many levels: the service, the quality of the rooms, the views, the gym/spa and other features. Highly recommended.

• Stayed February 2012
1 Thank Cerrj

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (294)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
Portland, Oregon
Reviewed 22 February 2012

From the point of entry into the hotel, we were greeted enthusiastically by the Staff, extremely professional. Beautiful hotel, romantic getaway!! The bathroom was superb, so inviting! We utilized the bathtub both nights to get the full experience. Beds, linens, towels, etc,....exceptional quality! The restaurant is upper end, and again...Quality!!
A very spacious room. The workout room and spa are located across the courtyard, and I thought the staff could have pointed this out in the beginning of our stay. We would have utilized them also. Loved having Whole Foods Grocery on site!
Refrigerator is in room, although is the mini-bar, so when jostling the drinks to make room for fruit, it registered on the hotel system. Would have preferred an empty refrigerator for personal items. Staff backed out the charges upon checkout.

Room Tip: Loved both the Premier King and the Deluxe Queen, both offered different experiences!
  • Stayed February 2012, travelled as a couple
Portland, OR
Reviewed 22 February 2012

Had a nice night at the Pan Pacific. Staff were friendly and quick, lobby was nice, coffee (starbucks, of course) and a few restaurants are in the same building/block, along with a Whole Foods downstairs. Great views from our room, which was spacious and had a really nice tub... but could use a real door on the toilet area. Would recommend valet parking for adult groups, as it was a quick walk to the Space Needle, Pike Place, Seattle Art Museum and Ferry Terminal. Enjoyable stay all around.

• Stayed February 2012, travelled as a couple
1 Thank ChrisPdx
British Columbia
Reviewed 20 February 2012

My friend and I spent one quick night at the Pan Pacific on the weekend. We were welcomed by friendly bell staff and by friendly front desk staff. The room was well appointed and the bathroom was superb and spacious!! The garden tub was a big hit and the beds were super comfortable! Due to our short stay, we were unable to try the amenities that the hotel had to offer, so cannot comment on those. The location is good (a bit of a walk to Pike Place though) and the views are incredible (we had a view of Lake Union)! The only downside of our room....the light off-white colored carpet was looking dirty and probably in need of a replacement (room 715). I will definitely stay again and would recommend to friends!

• Stayed February 2012, travelled with friends
1 Thank ThorneloeFamily
Jeddah, Saudi Arabia
Reviewed 12 February 2012

It was the 1st time for me and the family to stay in this hotel we usually go for other hotels, we stayed for 9 nights at the Seattle Pan Pacific and we were so impressed and pleased with the services provided to us since day one, and comparing to other 4 starts hotels in my openion i say this is the best service a guest can get not only from reception staff and room service but also from the restaurant and the bar at the ground floor as well.
Thank you Pan Pacific for the excellent service you had provided us during our stay and we sure love to repeat it again and spend our next vacation in one of Pan Pacific Hotels.

Room Tip: highly recommend room # 601 it has enough space for 3 persons with large windows overlooking 2 sides
  • Stayed January 2012, travelled with family
1 Thank hassan a
Toledo, Washington
Reviewed 5 February 2012

I have never had nicer staff in a hotel. The room was nice with a great view. Hotel is centrally located and easy to get to. The bath tub was long but pretty narrow, especially for two people. But it was still worth it.

• Stayed February 2012
Canada
Reviewed 4 February 2012

I loved the room (prem.king) and the decor. The tub and shower were a treat and the cleaning staff was great.

The room did not smell bad or like strong cleaning chemicals which I appreciate. Also, I slept in late so I used the do not disturb sign and left my room around noon and came back around 5:00 pm and it was made up for me no hassle.

Loved having whole foods downstairs so it was easy to eat healthy and gluten free. I also had a beautiful view of the space needle. I found my room very quiet at night, but I use ear plugs. The sauna was great and I wished I had more time to enjoy it during my stay.

I was happy the mini bar had some room for my stuff but I could have use more space. I found the wardrobe was loud to open and close and had a bit of a chemical smell as a lot of modern furnature does so I didn't use it much. The hotel was closer to the main downtown than I thought it because the blocks are short.

I would definately stay here again. This hotel and the Grand Hyatt are my favorite places to stay in Seattle.

• Stayed February 2012, travelled solo