1,771 results
All reviews whole foods space needle tutta bella great hotel complimentary car service mile radius soaking tub lake union town car luxury hotel mini bar fitness center pike place market valet parking close to downtown corner suite alaskan cruise
Reviewed April 3, 2018

The minute we pulled up we were welcome with a smile. We were able to get early check - in which was amazing, most places won't do that. The balcony suite was awesome, overlooked the court yard. We didn't realize how much stuff was actually around to do, very good location!

Every morning we were greeted with a smile and our names, it was really nice to see people who enjoyed their jobs. We would highly recommend the Pan Pacific, we will definitely be back.

I even needed to have a birthday present shipped to the hotel, they held the package for free until our arrival!

Working with Jennifer along with the whole service team was a great success! Thank you again for a pleasant stay, the champagne, cupcakes & chocolates!! We truly had a great time!

Room tip: Loved having the balcony!
1  Thank aubchick1234
Jennifer G, General Manager at Pan Pacific Seattle, responded to this reviewResponded April 10, 2018

This is wonderful, thank you for your review and for the shout out! ;) I'm so glad you had such a a wonderful time, and that you chose to celebrate your special occasion with us. We do indeed enjoy our jobs and we are so glad it shows. Come back soon!

Thanks again,

Reviewed April 1, 2018 via mobile

Our room/suite was stunningly beautiful - we had a large corner room with a beautiful view. This would be a 5-Star review if the bed were more comfortable. I’m utterly confused - I think we were sleeping on a hard box spring without the top mattress. It was the most uncomfortable contraption and I cannot figure out how a bed could go so horribly wrong. Despite the bed, the room was wonderfully appointed - top of the line shower soaps, et al, and coffee.

Date of stay: February 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
3  Thank Laura D
Jennifer G, General Manager at Pan Pacific Seattle, responded to this reviewResponded April 2, 2018

Thank you for your review. I'm so sorry that you did not find the bed comfortable! They are meant to be firm, but we do have toppers that can be placed over for our guests that prefer a cushier sleep. I wish we'd know while you were with us so we could have made sure to resolve this for you. If you wouldn't mind, please send me a note with the name your booking was under so that I can check that room myself to ensure the mattress is as it should be...and if not, we'll replace it right away! My email is jgoodman@panpacificseattle and I appreciate the communication and opportunity to address this issue.

Many thanks

Reviewed April 1, 2018

My boyfriend and I stayed here for 6 nights, and it was our first time in Seattle. We arrived 2 hours before the check in time, but they were able to give us a room, and it was on the top floor! The room was spacious, and the bathtub was definitely a plus. The room doesn't come with a fridge, but you can request one along with a microwave, which were extremely helpful. The location was great as well: less than 20 minutes walk to Pike Place and the Capitol Hill area.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple

I'm so glad your first Seattle trip was a success! Thank you for taking the time to review us...see you for another visit soon, we hope!

Many thanks

Reviewed March 24, 2018 via mobile

We stayed here one night on a recent trip with our children.

I cannot overstate that it is probably the best service experience I have had in a hotel anywhere.

It is so rare to find a hotel or a business for that matter where all of the service staff seemed genuinely interested in you and in making your experience enjoyable.

Right from check in to check out the service personnel were very warm, welcoming and friendly and dedicated to making our experience enjoyable which it was.

We were upgraded to a higher level room with a view of the space needle which was a nice treat after a long day of travelling.

The room was very comfortable, beds are excellent, large spacious bathroom.

It appears that they mainly cater to a business crowd so I will forgive them for not having a swimming pool. But there is access to every nice gym and large hot tub.

Highly recommend and would definitely stay here again.

Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank Jengweng
Jennifer G, General Manager at Pan Pacific Seattle, responded to this reviewResponded March 30, 2018

Wow, wow, wow! I cannot thank you enough for this amazing review. I know how tough it is to travel with kids, and I am so glad that we were able to make your trip memorable and smooth. Send our best regards to the family, and we'll hope to see you again soon!

Many thanks,

Reviewed March 22, 2018

My husband and I stayed here for our 10 year wedding anniversary. The customer service was the best we've ever had at a hotel. It was nice to have car service within 2 miles of the hotel. Very clean rooms and room service was Top Notch. I will definitely stay here again on our next visit to Seattle.

Review collected in partnership with Pan Pacific Hotels Group
1  Thank christamcclure
Jennifer G, General Manager at Pan Pacific Seattle, responded to this reviewResponded March 23, 2018

Thank you for this amazing review and happy belated anniversary! Ten years is an incredible accomplishment and we wish you many more. Thank you for letting us be the backdrop for such a lovely occasion.

Thanks again,