“Cute spot”

Cuisines: Southwestern, Mexican
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Neighbourhood: West Seattle
Reviewed June 18, 2018 via mobile

From menu, nice atmosphere. Nice staff. Would definitely go again. Veggie options were tasty and multiple options

Reviewed June 18, 2018

My husband and I went here to celebrate our anniversary. I'm so glad we did. All I wanted was a good meal and to watch the sun sink over the Olympic Mountains, and that's exactly what we got and more. Our server was phenomenal, and the chips and salsa was a delicious. My husband ordered the strawberry-rhubarb margarita and loved it (he drank two), and since I'm pregnant, I had their alcohol-free version of a mojito. Every bite and sip was delicious.

When management found out it was our first visit to their restaurant, they gave us a complimentary flan. We were already so stuffed that we couldn't do it justice. I thought it was lovely that the manager came to our table to ask about our experience. It gave us the chance to rave about our waitress (I think her name was Jennifer--I'm sad I can't remember for sure!) and the food. We walked off our anniversary meal on Alki Beach in the moonlight. A perfect night!

Reviewed June 3, 2018

We met some friends here for lunch and had a nice meal. The seafood enchilada was really good. The service is prompt and friendly. There is a nice view of Puget Sound from the dining room.

Reviewed April 21, 2018

We come here everytime we visit Seattle for their way oversized chili rellenos in mole rojo. Crisp, non-greasy and stuffed with goat and other cheeses. On a nice day the patio is great and when cold or windy you can sit inside and look out at Puget Sound.

1  Thank maddydakinson
Reviewed April 3, 2018

Came here on a trip with my girlfriend and this restaurant came recommended by a local resident. We had to wait about 10 mins on a Friday night at Alki Beach, and the food was large and prompt. Our server, Devon, was beyond amazing and did everything to make sure we enjoyed our stay.

Free street parking out front along the main drag.

Been to Cactus Restaurant? Share your experiences!