“Great place, great location.”

Best Western Executive Inn
Ranked #53 of 102 Hotels in Seattle
Reviewed 18 May 2012

We stayed here on May 8 & 9 and really enjoyed our stay. I chose this location because it is sooo close to the Seattle Center attractions especially the SciFi Museum and the Music Museum. (virtually across the street) We had a great time here! The hotel is clean and well maintained. The decor was attractive and the beds comfortable. However, there is no pool here, which would have been nice. The staff in the restaurant were very personable and went out of their way to be helpful, even offering suggestions on things to see and do in Seattle. I especially appreciated Josh and Cheryl in the restaurant for their helpfulness. Great breakfast buffet as well. We'd definately stay here again.

• Stayed: May 2012, travelled with family
3  Thank bun18
There are newer reviews for Best Western Executive Inn

Reviewed 11 May 2012

The reviews on this hotel were excellent.
We came with relatively high expectations.
It is a true 3 star hotel, nothing more.
Seals on the windows were poor and as such there was a lot of traffic noise and construction in the area.
Lifts were incredibly slow.
Decor was ok.
Beds were good as were the linens - nice and clean.
It is a handy location - right near the Space Needle and Monorail, but on a pretty gritty block - definitely recommend the Space Needle side as we didn't book that and had the noisy construction and ugly outlook to the freeway.

Room Tip: Pick the Space Needle side
  • Stayed: May 2012, travelled as a couple
2  Thank oscar7181
Reviewed 5 May 2012

This hotel is in an ideal location - immediate access to the Seattle Centre attractions and a five minute cheap monorail ride to downtown. The hotel is extremely clean and comfortable with a lovely, relaxing entry lounge, excellent well-staffed reception and with easy access to rooms. The restaurant (with its great, in-expensive breakfast buffet) is very well located and with a good, tasty menu. Most of all - the best feature of the hotel is the staff- they are very polite, friendly, extremely helpful and proficient in their duties.
I woulkd heartuilky recommend this fine hotel to anyone planninhg a visit to Seattle - it wil become your home from home... with freshly baked, free cookies in the lounge every night as you get back from your exciting day !

Room Tip: All of the rooms are good with the best view of the Space Needle and EMP on the south side of the ho...
  • Stayed: April 2012, travelled on business
3  Thank Peter M
Reviewed 1 May 2012

i am sitting right now in a great room in this hotel. the space needle is taking up the whole view from my window. the room is huge, the t.v. even bigger. the service from the front desk, and the management is top notch. the bed triple sheeted just the way i like them. no one ever treats me the way that best western does, and this hotel lived up to that expectation in every way. i only wish i could stay longer.

Room Tip: get the side with the great view of the space needle
  • Stayed: May 2012, travelled on business
6  Thank horsechick
Reviewed 17 April 2012

Clean, reasonably priced - we picked "eat sleep and park" package - decent deal. Great buffet breakfast. Helpful friendly staff. Overall good for 1 or 2 night stop over in Seattle.

Stayed: April 2012
3  Thank Keith791
Reviewed 3 April 2012

We are stayting at the Best Western - Executive Inn in Seattle. The staff provided outstanding service: we especially appreciate the service provided by Kaylie to plan the stay and the outstanding effort to make our stay in Seattle fun. Danielle, and all the staff we met at the front desk went out of their way to provide oustanding customer service. The bartender from Hawaii (I can't remember his name) even recommended the best pizza rest. locally. Amazing service - this is really a Best Western Premier in my opinion. Very nice stay.

The breakfast was also outstanding, very good. The view of the Space Needle is show stopper amazing! I am looking at the Space Needle right now with the dark blue sky, and monorail going by . . . it is amazing! If you are going to Seattle, this is a very good hotel!

Room Tip: The view of the Space Needle is stunning from the 5th floor!
  • Stayed: April 2012, travelled with family
1  Thank Daniel R
Reviewed 31 March 2012

We just wanted people be aware that this could happen to you.

We had booked 2 rooms for a party of 4, from a well known travel site for one night on our way back from or trip to Florida . I had paid for the rooms via this travel site well before we left on our holiday
And up to that point the holiday was perfect... then The Best Western incident happened.
We had arrived in Seattle after flying back from Florida around 11pm and was looking forward to a nice sleep at what looked like a very nice hotel, from what I saw from the hotel's website and was rated very high for its rooms and beds, which is what someone looks forward to after 8 hours in flight ,we also had to catch the Amtrak train back to Vancouver B.C @ 7:40am the next morning.
When we arrived at the hotel from the airport the limo driver unloaded our bags as we had 8 bags between the 4 of us and and we put them on the ground and waited for a bellman who never came. I sent my wife,daughter and mother into the lobby as I dealt with the bags on the ground. when I did walk in and talked with desk staff the lady there looked at me strangely and informed me that the staff before her shift had given our rooms to another party ,even though my credit card was the one on file. She then asked me for ID to prove to her who I was. I suggested that they might have done that to the party who they had given our rooms too, and then asked how this could happen when the names given by the party that occupied our paid rooms did not even come close to our parties name. The front desk just looked at me , my 79 year old mother and wife and daughter and apologized for the mix up. When we asked for replacement rooms they told us that they had none. Wonderful stuck in Seattle and it is now after midnight, I asked the staff what they were going to do and they told us they would set us up in their sister hotel.
What a joke that was, we loaded our bags ourselves into a taxi that would not even get out of the car and was taken over to the sister hotel called the Six Avenue Inn, which looked like a run down back alley motel, which had a stench of stale beer in the stained carpeted lobby .with the local homeless sleeping in the lobby. We were appalled and refused to stay in such a run down place after what we had booked at the best western plus executive inn on 200 Taylor Ave. By 2am they agreed to set us up at local Holiday inn express and we agreed after they told us they would cover the competitor's hotel cost for the inconvenience . The Holiday inn was a nice experience as their staff was very accommodating. Since that horrible night at the best western, I have contacted the travel website 3 times in the last 8 days and they tried to contact the hotel
To remedy the ordeal,each time the contacted the hotel they were told the manager was unavailable and to try back,one travel customer service person told me that they we even hung up on as they tried to call back a second time. I know i have rambled on but if I can save one person from this disaster I will be satisfied that Best Western does not get a chance to do this to someone else who pays in advance and still gets the worst customer service i ever had experienced. By the way ,when we got to our Holiday Inn rooms it was around 3am so i sat up in my bed and clock watched for 5am to come so we could catch our train home. We still are waiting for best western to fix this problem, even though we received a nice email from head office saying that they will be in touch that was 8 days ago. I suggest trying one of the other chains of hotels in Seattle to avoid this happening to your family.

Room Tip: Pick another hotel
Stayed: March 2012, travelled with family