Review Highlights
Absolute blast for whole family

We took all of our kids, 3 teens and a 7 year old and they all had a blast! We will definitely do... read more

Reviewed 4 days ago
Cara C
Zombie Room!

We've done about 5 mystery rooms now and while this one wasn't our favorite, we certainly enjoyed... read more

Reviewed 1 week ago

from US$46.79
from US$48.30
from US$97.99
More Info
All reviews escape room puzzle room team building a lot of fun team event mission control seconds left puzzle solving super fun fun date experience fun special effects whole group great activity year olds zombie attack
Reviewed April 3, 2018

My son wanted an escape room party for his 12th birthday. I was a little nervous at the idea of bringing 10 kids to Belltown for this challenge, but it turned out great. We all had a blast. Our host - Autumn - was FANTASTIC. So patient with us and all our questions. He helped us as needed so we continued to enjoy the puzzle even though it was difficult. The codes and locks and story line kept us engaged for the hour. Autumn's surprise hints along the way were perfect.
Thank you!

Reviewed April 2, 2018

Went to Seattle with a few friends for a stag and I decided to go to Ninja Escape in Belltown. We had a blast. Autumn gave us the briefing notes and was very thorough, which made it very easy for us to get the ball rolling. When we finally needed to use a clue, Autumn was again very clear with his instructions but did not spoildany of the mystery or fun.

We were so close to completing mission (one puzzle away) but ran out of time.

Seriously the most fun I've had failing at a puzzle.

It is close to Pike Market so really do consider coming here during your trip to Seattle.

Reviewed March 31, 2018

Really fun game! The puzzle was solvable, but not too easy. Ben and James were very funny as the doctor and zombie. A few jump scares, but that made it more exciting!

Reviewed March 31, 2018 via mobile

This was our first escape room and while we all got eaten by the zombie we had the best time!! It was so much fun. Our scientist James was super funny and Darius the zombie was a great mix of creepy and fun, enough to make me scream quite a few times but laugh while I was doing it! We will definitely be back again!!

Reviewed March 31, 2018 via mobile

James and our Zombie Darius were awesome during our game! The puzzles were a lot of fun and challenging, but I had the most fun singing songs from Hamilton to the zombie to keep him distracted. Super fun...I’m sure we’ll be back!