Chelsea Station
US$271
US$206
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$245/night.

US$189
  • Fitness centre
Savings alert! 22% below average rates

The price you found is 22% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$241/night.

US$334
US$241
  • Breakfast included
US$199
Savings alert! 19% below average rates

The price you found is 19% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$247/night.

Hotel Max(Seattle)
US$185
Savings alert! 21% below average rates

The price you found is 21% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$235/night.

US$249
US$207
CrownePlaza.com
  • Room Service
Savings alert! 31% below average rates

The price you found is 31% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$302/night.

US$259
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$302/night.

US$422
US$375
US$195
All reviewsrose gardenliving roomthe woodland park zoogreen lakenespresso machinestocked pantryhalf bathpowder roomcomplimentary snacks and drinkshome away from homeone bedroom apartmentb bsbed and breakfastfrench presshot tubquiet neighborhoodacross the street
Reviewed December 31, 2011

My daughter and I were looking for a perfect spot to spend a couple of days in Seattle. The Chelsea Inn was it! The place was spacious, spotless and quiet. We walked to restaurants and shops, ran around Greenlake -- and had terrific breakfasts both days. Better hurry up and book your room -- I'm telling my friends all about this place!

• Stayed: December 2011, travelled with family
1  Thank heather c
Reviewed December 30, 2011

My wife and child and I stayed here for two nights just after Christmas. We loved the hospitality, and had a wonderful stay. The space was so gracious and spacious that we had the family over for dinner one afternoon, taking the pressure off my brother and his wife who had been hosting our parents for days. The person working there those days was great; our 5-year-old immediately had to tell her all about himself.

Being across the street from the zoo, the rose garden, and the Green Lake park area was wonderful. The weather wasn't very good, but since these places were so close, we managed to go for a nice walk to the lake and back anyway, and my son loved visiting the zoo twice in two days.

We really appreciated the well-stocked communal fridge and pantry downstairs; we never had to think about going out in the rain to find groceries. The breakfasts were also wonderful.

The space was just like a small apartment (a small, very nicely-renovated apartment in a great old building with 1.5 bathrooms!) and the kind of place we would even consider renting and living in if it were larger.

We will definitely stay there again when we get the chance to visit Seattle again.

Room Tip: There are only four rooms, and I didn't see any significant difference between them.
  • Stayed: December 2011, travelled with family
1  Thank Kurt L
Reviewed December 26, 2011

I grew up on Phinney Ridge and wanted to spend a couple of days around Chistmas reliving those times and memories of home. My wife was a little hesitant having no direct ties to the area, but I assured her she would enjoy the location. Chelsea Station was everything I could ask for and more. Great restaurants, classic architecture, Woodland park, and the Phinney, Fremont, and Wallingford neighborhoods all within a couple of miles. We never had to get back in the car. The room was spacious, with 2 bathrooms, large and comfy bedroom, and a kitchenette for snacks, coffee, beer, ect. (all complimentary). Breakfast was served when and how requested, either in room or with others, and was delicious. I've never been a big fan of B&Bs, due to the extra cost and lack of privacy, but Chelsea Station is an incredible value, and we felt like we had the whole place to ourselves. I foresee the start of an annual Christmas tradition for us.

Room Tip: Room 3 has nice view of the park.
Stayed: December 2011, travelled as a couple
3  Thank Dan R
Reviewed December 2, 2011

Everything was excellent!! The suite is huge, the attention to detail, making one feel so welcomed, and the incredible breakfasts are just some of the wonderful memories we have of Chelsea Station. There is also complimentary wine/beer/snacks which was such a nice addition to everything else. We will definitely be back!!

• Stayed: November 2011, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Greg G
Reviewed November 21, 2011

The room was spacious, and the bed VERY COMFORTABLE. We were traveling with a friend who used the sofa bed. The nice part: he had his own 1/2 bathroom! We enjoyed the complimentary wine/beer/snacks when we checked in, and the breakfast the next morning was outstanding. It's a bit off the beaten path, but worth the effort!
I've already recommended this place to 4 of my friends!

• Stayed: November 2011, travelled with friends