“An excellent B&B!!”

Ranked #2 of 28 Seattle B&B and Inns
Cooper City, FL
“An excellent B&B!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 January 2012

We were recently in Seattle for a few days and decided that we would like to stay in a B&B (something we rarely do). We chose the Chelsea Station Inn B&B because of the excellent reviews and we were not disappointed. We stayed in a spacious, beautifully decorated apartment. It had a kitchenette in which the owner supplied great coffee and a variety of teas. The bed was comfortable, the linens were fresh and clean smelling and the location was perfect and very centrally located.

We were welcomed with a nice bottle of wine and the pantry was filled with complementary tasty treats. Breakfast was included and was sumptuous and delicious. The owner, Mr. Cohen, had thought of every detail to ensure that his guests would feel at home. It is the perfect place for a vacation in Seattle.

This is by far the best B&B we have stayed in. We highly recommend this place and will definitely stay here again whenever we are in the Seattle area.

• Stayed December 2011, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Ron S

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (151)
San Francisco, California
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 31 December 2011

My daughter and I were looking for a perfect spot to spend a couple of days in Seattle. The Chelsea Inn was it! The place was spacious, spotless and quiet. We walked to restaurants and shops, ran around Greenlake -- and had terrific breakfasts both days. Better hurry up and book your room -- I'm telling my friends all about this place!

• Stayed December 2011, travelled with family
1 Thank heather c
San Francisco, California
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 December 2011

My wife and child and I stayed here for two nights just after Christmas. We loved the hospitality, and had a wonderful stay. The space was so gracious and spacious that we had the family over for dinner one afternoon, taking the pressure off my brother and his wife who had been hosting our parents for days. The person working there those days was great; our 5-year-old immediately had to tell her all about himself.

Being across the street from the zoo, the rose garden, and the Green Lake park area was wonderful. The weather wasn't very good, but since these places were so close, we managed to go for a nice walk to the lake and back anyway, and my son loved visiting the zoo twice in two days.

We really appreciated the well-stocked communal fridge and pantry downstairs; we never had to think about going out in the rain to find groceries. The breakfasts were also wonderful.

The space was just like a small apartment (a small, very nicely-renovated apartment in a great old building with 1.5 bathrooms!) and the kind of place we would even consider renting and living in if it were larger.

We will definitely stay there again when we get the chance to visit Seattle again.

Room Tip: There are only four rooms, and I didn't see any significant difference between them.
  • Stayed December 2011, travelled with family
1 Thank Kurt L
Washington, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 December 2011

I grew up on Phinney Ridge and wanted to spend a couple of days around Chistmas reliving those times and memories of home. My wife was a little hesitant having no direct ties to the area, but I assured her she would enjoy the location. Chelsea Station was everything I could ask for and more. Great restaurants, classic architecture, Woodland park, and the Phinney, Fremont, and Wallingford neighborhoods all within a couple of miles. We never had to get back in the car. The room was spacious, with 2 bathrooms, large and comfy bedroom, and a kitchenette for snacks, coffee, beer, ect. (all complimentary). Breakfast was served when and how requested, either in room or with others, and was delicious. I've never been a big fan of B&Bs, due to the extra cost and lack of privacy, but Chelsea Station is an incredible value, and we felt like we had the whole place to ourselves. I foresee the start of an annual Christmas tradition for us.

Room Tip: Room 3 has nice view of the park.
Stayed December 2011, travelled as a couple
3 Thank Dan R
Edmonton, Alberta, Canada
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 December 2011

Everything was excellent!! The suite is huge, the attention to detail, making one feel so welcomed, and the incredible breakfasts are just some of the wonderful memories we have of Chelsea Station. There is also complimentary wine/beer/snacks which was such a nice addition to everything else. We will definitely be back!!

• Stayed November 2011, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Greg G
West linn, Oregon, USA
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 November 2011

The room was spacious, and the bed VERY COMFORTABLE. We were traveling with a friend who used the sofa bed. The nice part: he had his own 1/2 bathroom! We enjoyed the complimentary wine/beer/snacks when we checked in, and the breakfast the next morning was outstanding. It's a bit off the beaten path, but worth the effort!
I've already recommended this place to 4 of my friends!

• Stayed November 2011, travelled with friends
1 Thank antiquecrazy
Yorba Linda, California
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 November 2011

A fairly consistent business traveler, I usually stay in the name brand hotels, both to rack up my points and to take advantage of my various member perks. (Sometimes they'll even give you free bottled water and internet access.) Well, I'll no longer be racking up those points in Seattle because I found my new home away from home, which offers so much more than those points will ever do for me!! The Chelsea Station Inn is much more than I expected!

I walked in to a beautifully appointed apartment, with every detail met. Clean, convenient and welcoming, I enjoyed the fresh baked cookies, the lovely wine bar, soft and comfortable bedding (where can I buy these, by the way??), and the ability to grab some snacks in the pantry. Breakfast was very good and I loved the French press coffee!

Did I mention the kitchen? Not only did my apartment have a separate living room, dining room and guest bath (how many hotels have a dining room and guest bath??), there was a beautiful kitchen as well. I didn't think I was going to need to use the kitchen at first, but found myself there making coffee (could have made tea, if I drank that - there was a nice selection), reading through the travel books and flipping through the various to-go menu's at hand. The master bath... While there was no bath tub, the oversized shower was gorgeous and relaxing - rain shower and detatched hand shower included!

Absolutely recommend, just please don't stay there when I want to stay, because I'd hate to not get in!

Room Tip: I believe all the rooms are similarly appointed, but there are steps to consider - you walk up some...
  • Stayed November 2011, travelled on business