“WOW - Lamb Pizza - Warm - Inviting - Perfect”
Review of Mioposto

Mioposto
Ranked #667 of 4,635 Restaurants in Seattle
Neighbourhood: West Seattle
Neighbourhood: West Seattle
Reviewed April 23, 2018

I met up with my cousin whom I had not seen in years. We decided pizza sounded good. We walked in and there was a 15-minute wait for a table, so we ate at the bar. It was perfect.

I ordered a beer, she ordered a glass of wine.

I started with a CAESAR salad - Crisp romaine tossed in Mio’s eggless Caesar dressing, House made croutons and shaved grana cheese. I scraped the plate - that good.

My cousin ordered the ROASTED BEET SALAD - Lettuces, goat cheese, and cracked Marcona almonds. It looked good, I did not ask because I do not like beets. Why bother? :)

We both wanted the SPRING LAMB Pizza so we ordered one and split it with two slices for the road. It was served with mint & basil sauce, mozzarella, goat cheese, roasted red peppers, red onion, chili flakes and Leschi Market’s lamb sausage. Finished with fresh mint. Zesty full flavors, succulent lamb, and mint with a lingering finish.

The pizza was excellent, however, after a few minutes, the crust was soaked in what appeared to be oil - soggy. I liked the flavor, but I like a crispy crust. Ask for it crispy.

Perfect evening, all good, even though the pizza crust was a little soggy, I would not hesitate to return. My cousin says it's one of their favorite local spots and I can see why.

Great fun - I will return.

Reviewed January 22, 2018

Stopped in on Sunday afternoon for a drink and some apps; had a very good wood-fired margherita pizza and some steamer clams. Also tried their barrel-aged manhattan, which was very good. Service was excellent, the place had a comfortable, cozy feel. Food was well-prepared from quality ingredients.

Reviewed December 2, 2017

The pizza here is fantastic!
Actually, all the food here is great, but the pizza really stands out. We ordered the appetizer sampler and the muscles-- highly recommend-- as well as the meat pizza. Paired with a bottle of wine, it was a great meal.

Reviewed December 1, 2017

Great family pizza place, good cocktails, try the meatballs and the clams as well. It's busy so plan a head.

Reviewed November 15, 2017

Celebrating Pizza with a Purpose to support World Relief. Thank you Mioposto. The food was perfect. The croutons tasted homemade on the Caesar salad. Fresh artisan bread hot out of the oven with olive oil. Spicy full of flavor Pinocchio pizza was wood fired perfection. Our waitress was warm and personable. Only negative it was very loud and next to impossible to chat with my spouse across the table.

Been to Mioposto? Share your experiences!