“Could not have expected a better realized...”
other travellers have booked this property
Kitchen Guesthouse entry
BBQ deck
View of Anchorage
Sunset
Gallery artwork
Spice cabinet for guest use
Pantry; contents for guest use
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
jojorabbi...
Clear, Alaska
“Could not have expected a better realized experience for my three visiting families!!”
Reviewed August 5, 2017 for a stay in July 2017

The Host "Lee" was so accommodating with my checkin before my Family arrived! The House was so ready to receive guests with crisp sheets and clean bathrooms. Just like a 5 Star Hotel! I am actually in the Hospitality business to assure Top Rank DV's in the US Air Force receive first class service, so I do expect a lot! The Kitchen was a great center for Family Cooking, the two (2) dining rooms and the separate two (2) sitting rooms were so conducive to great quiet times through my family's visit! The "Kiddlings" really enjoyed the Game Room with the Hot Tub and Sauna! Big Windows on both levels of the house provided a continuous view of the Cook Inlet. That view provided my family's with many nights of conversation! My Family wants to come back, same time next year for further explorations of our great state! I have been in Alaska for 39 years and I will use this property next year for my family's return visit!

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Management Response
25 Aug 2017
Thank you Joe for your kind words. We truly enjoyed accommodating you and your family and look forward to having you as our guests again. Cheers!
DWise68
Hereford, Arizona, United States
“The Arctic Loon GREAT-House”
Reviewed November 28, 2016 for a stay in November 2016

The Arctic Loon Guesthouse was an absolute hit!! The home was in a great location, the views were breath-taking, and it provided an extremely comfortable, relaxing, & fun place for us (7 total) to enjoy Thanksgiving while visiting our family stationed at JBER.

Lee was a very responsive host and provided all of the assistance we needed. I would, without a doubt, attempt to stay at the Arctic Loon Guesthouse for any future trips to the Anchorage area.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The scenic views, heated floors, awesome kitchen
Liked least: Leaving
Travelling group: Extended Family
Your age range 35-49
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Large groups
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
Management Response
29 Nov 2016
Thank you Damon for your kind review. You were our first TripAdvisor guests so we are especially pleased that the home met your expectations. We very much look forward to your next stay!
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing