I had a FANTASTIC experience! The Inn was very cute, comfortable and well decorated. My room upstairs had a wonderful view and was very clean. I found the bed to be extremely comfortable. Noise was never a problem. The staff was kind and helpful. I got in at 1am and they did a great job of leaving instructions. Breakfast was displayed well and there was a variety of items to chose from. The location of the Inn allowed for easy access to plenty of attractions.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Enjoy scenic ocean and mountain views from downtown Anchorage at the Copper Whale Inn! Our two adjacent houses offer comfortable, modern accommodations and our historic main house is the first architecturally designed home in Anchorage. Easy walking distance to business and arts, activities, restaurants, galleries, the Anchorage Museum and the Coastal Trail. Bike rental on-premise (summer). Concierge services, free wi-fi! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Agoda, Travelocity.ca and Priceline so you can book your Copper Whale Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Copper Whale Hotel Anchorage
- Copper Whale Inn Anchorage, Alaska