“Great food and service. ”

Territory Kitchen and Bar
Ranked #153 of 913 Restaurants in Anchorage
Price range: US$12 - US$35
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner
Description: Exclusive to the Embassy Suites Anchorage; Territory Kitchen & Bar offers a warm and relaxing space, where Modern decor beautifully blends with rustic, Alaskan. Our menu features fresh Alaskan seafood, burgers, flatbreads, salads and grilled beef, all prepared using the freshest ingredients. Come try our mouth watering Grilled Coconut-Almond Encrusted Alaskan Halibut, BLT Salmon Burger, Bacon Nacho Taco Cheese Fries or our succulent Kachemak Bay Halibut Tacos, all of which are destined to become favorites. Offering visitors and locals alike, a casual dining spot in Midtown, serving lunch and dinner 7 days a week.
Reviewed April 4, 2018 via mobile

This is in the Embassy Suites. The food and service is always great here. I love this location. Jambalaya on this visit was great.

Alaskashome, Manager at Territory Kitchen and Bar, responded to this reviewResponded 1 week ago

Thank you for the excellent review. I am delighted that you always enjoy your meals with us. Please come back and visit again soon.

Reviewed April 2, 2018

Ok, so my expectations were kind of high perhaps and the food/service were not to shabby. The dishes were just kind blah or lack luster, nothing just said "Wowza"! Best part about this dining experience was getting together with the family, no dishes afterwards and the hotel was nice inside.

Reviewed January 22, 2018 via mobile

My wife and I went out for a date Friday night and I took her to the Territory bar and Grill at the Embassy suites in Anchorage. The staff were great the food was amazing the atmosphere quiet and peacful. We both ordered the Friday night special large prime rib with vegetables and french fries. The french fries were great and the free dessert was a wonderful banana pudding with whip cream and chocolate on top. I’m a big eater but I still had to ask for a box and take almost half of my prime rib home. The prime rib was done perfectly must’ve been very good cut of meat and was delicious. The green salad that went with the meal was fresh and tasty. It was perhaps the best meal I’ve had in an entire year.

I am delighted you enjoyed your meal. Thank you for writing the delightful comments. I hope we can see you again soon.

Reviewed December 23, 2017

We had a large family group and ordered everything from a flatbread (pizza) to kids' meals to entrees. Everything was very fresh and many of the entrees were truly unique. The Crab cakes were okay-- not fantastic, but the smoked salmon penne pasta was outrageous! The salads were really large, and the children's entrees come with a choice of fruit or fries-- very nice option.

Thank you for taking the time to submit your comments about your experience. I am pleased that your dining and service was very good. Come back again soon.

Reviewed July 24, 2017 via mobile

We stayed at the embassy twice, 2 nights after arriving in Anchorage and then one night upon our return from Denali. I usually skip hotel food and our first few nights we went into town. But after returning from Denali, we were tired and had dinner at the Territory. I was pleasantly surprised. My wife had the ribeye and i had the soup and fish n chips. The ribeye was massive, something Fred Flintstone would have been proud of. The tomato bisque soup was the best i ever had, and as a bonus, our bill was 20% less then what we paid in a steakhouse.

1  Thank Bill F
Alaskashome, Manager at Territory Kitchen and Bar, responded to this reviewResponded July 25, 2017

Thank you for taking the time to submit your nice comments about your dining at Territory. I am pleased that your food and service was very good. Come back and see us again in the future.