I stayed in a 2-bedroom suite for a ski trip to Alyeska over President's Day weekend. It's rated here as one of the top hotels in Anchorage, and certainly met our needs but it wouldn't fare well against the competition in the lower 48. My main complaint is that the decor and fixtures in the rooms were a little old. I assume Anchorage is just a difficult place to make a lot of money on guest lodging.
Unlike the rooms the lobby was pretty nice. There are a pair of stuffed bears and a moose head, as well as some landscape photographs and native american whaling tools. There was also a cozy fireplace and some couches.
We didn't use the pool or hot tub but they were available and not crowded.
The breakfast was pretty good and there was plenty of seating. It was a nice way to start the day.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hilton Hotels Direct, Hotels.com, Priceline, Travelocity.ca, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Homewood Suites by Hilton Anchorage reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Homewood Suites By Hilton Anchorage Hotel Anchorage
- Homewood Suites Anchorage
- Hilton Anchorage
- Homewood Anchorage
- Anchorage Hilton
- Anchorage Homewood Suites
- Homewood Suites By Hilton Anchorage Alaska