“Probably my own fault but seriously the WORST!”
Review of Lone Star Steakhouse & Saloon - CLOSED

Lone Star Steakhouse & Saloon
Price range: US$17 - US$17
Good for: Child-friendly
Neighbourhood: Midtown
Reviewed June 26, 2016 via mobile

I don't know why I ate at a place called Lone Star Steakhouse when in Alaska, but we did. I ordered a steak burger with cheese and mushrooms. It was a super dry hamburger with burnt cheddar and the waitress forgot the mushrooms. She then brought out a plate of whole canned mushrooms that she had clearly just popped in the microwave. My companions had similar lackluster meals. This place is a broke down Applebee's and I only eat there because my 10yr old nephew likes it. My own fault. I chalk it up to a long drive from Fairbanks to Anchorage. Never again. Dont do it to yourself. Skip this place!

Reviewed June 26, 2016

Had dinner with family at 5 PM. The beef was very good. They noted that live music would start at 6:30 PM. The waiter was prompt getting us drinks and our order. The kitchen was slow, but order was well prepared. Musician was tuning up as we ate. He was good, but sound level was getting pretty high as we departed.

Reviewed May 10, 2016

Lunch with some good friends was great. We were greeted, seated, and waited on promptly. Our orders were served within reasonable prep time and I heard no complaints from anyone. Lovely time.

Reviewed March 26, 2016

My husband and I hit the Lone Star about twice a month. The food is good and the drinks are cheap. Kelsey, the bar tender is friendly. It's one of those places to go that is just easy.

Reviewed March 23, 2016 via mobile

Slow service, empty environment. The food could have been better for the prices. The employees don't seem to care. Steak is over seasoned and not worth the price.