“Stuck in Time”

Price range: US$17 - US$17
Good for: Child-friendly
Neighbourhood: Midtown
Reviewed September 8, 2016 via mobile

We walked into the restaurant and realized up front that this restaurant was outdated. Felt like we were back in the early 90's. Nevertheless, we ordered our meals that were prepared well and tasty, reasonably priced. The server was friendly and very attentive. This large restaurant had very few guests during prime time dinner hours, which made us skeptical in deciding to dine here. If the restaurant updated their interior, the rating would have been higher as the food and service was a positive.

Reviewed August 19, 2016 via mobile

There were a lot of open tables but we still had to wait about 10 mins to be seated. Service was friendly but slow. Food was good. Kitchen noisy. Restrooms were filthy.

Reviewed August 3, 2016

I really hate to rip on someone but this was a bad experience. I ordered the TX Steak Sandwich and the menu clearly stated that all burgers AND sandwiches include lettuce, tomato, onion and pickles. I got none of these so when I questioned my server (the bartender) he said "you'll need to speak to a manager." When the manager came out I mentioned what the menu clearly stated, his response was "you are the first person to ever notice that." Really? At that point I mentioned I manage a lodging establishment within walking distance and that I like to check out the local places so I can refer guests. He politely said he would get the lto and pickles and didn't really seem to care beyond that. Number one the staff did not seem empowered to handle complaints and number two the manager didn't really seem to care that I might or MIGHT NOT refer visitors to his restaurant. I got the impression that they only care about getting one time visitors. Please avoid the Lone Star Steakhouse, they only care that you show up one time and they will take your money and run! And by the way I waited thirty minutes for my sandwich. ( I know that's anal but that's what I do when it takes so long!) and watched another woman come in after me place an order and eat her salad before I got my order,

Reviewed July 29, 2016 via mobile

Arrived a few minutes late for a 7pm reservation with the family, 5 adults, one in a wheel. Slow initial service. The place was pretty empty, only 11 occupied tables. At 8:20 had to ask where our food was. Finally served at 8:40. Garlic mashed potatoes were barely warm, the filet was a laced with gristle, couldn't eat it. The others also complained about there food as well. We were offered a discount on our dinners. Will never be back. Don't waste your time.

Reviewed July 25, 2016

The service was wonderful but the food was only average! The atmosphere was quiet which was accommodating for a nice conversation!