“Just for the Halibut”

Cuisines: American, Barbecue, Seafood
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed April 4, 2018 via mobile

In town for business I had to get my local fish fix and halibut is always in season. Suite 100 has a nice wine list which we all played from a different angle. The goat cheese and fig salad was excellent- one of my favorites in a long time. The halibut was perfectly prepared with a nice, not over powering sauce. Service was attentive and friendly. Fix addressed - now I can leave town with a smile!

Date of visit: April 2018
1  Thank 219jeffk

Reviewed April 1, 2018 via mobile

Went in to try their hand crafted sirloin burger on a ciabatta (sp) bun.
There were two of us.
The place always seems busy and that usually means there's good food.
All the staff was polite and friendly.
Beverages ordered: glass of white wine and a milk.
Food ordered: two of their hand crafted burgers.
Total with a 20% tip: $50.00
The server didn't ask us how we wanted our burgers and when I realized that I could never get her attention to say something.
My dinner partner said "let's just see how they make them."
When we were servered I mentioned that we weren't asked and she said they only do them one way.
The burger was over cooked and tough. Both of us agreed the burger just wasn't very good but the atmosphere was nice.

Reviewed March 24, 2018

It was a birthday celebration for my son. I was paying but because I was the senior member of the party I was basically ignored. I was not drinking and my order for a dinner salad was so skimpy I went out hungry. I was prepared to order something more but when the waitress came by the table she took everyone elses orders but would not stop long enough for me to catch her eye. The salad besides being skimpy was lacking in so many ways. Do not order the goat cheese souffle salad. My nephews side salad looked bigger and better.

Reviewed March 14, 2018 via mobile

My wife and I joined friends last night for a very nice dinner at Suite 100 in Anchorage. I thought my crab & Shrimp stuffed pasta was delicious and my wife enjoyed her Baby Back Ribs. We would definitely return.

Reviewed March 14, 2018 via mobile

I have been to the restaurant a few times in the past. Service is generally good and food as well. This last visit we had a little mishap with my meal and had to have it remade but it was really yummy and it was a nice evening out with my mom. My parents dine here quite often and they tend to enjoy the tenderloin. I didn’t get a picture of our meal this time but I will be sure to snap a few on our next visit. I’m sure we will be back very soon.