All reviews granola indoor pool fitness center best westerns hoover dam workout room great hotel offer breakfast restaurants within walking distance bottled water easy parking third floor coffee maker attached restaurant rooms are clean pleasant stay grand canyon
Reviewed July 27, 2017

I picked this instead of the Hoover Dam Lodge. I was glad i did. The room was clean, neat, quiet, had a fridge and micro, and they have coffee in the a.m. in the office. A diner across the street to walk to that was fantastic and good price. We sat outside too. The only negative thing was that the town closed by 10:00 pm. and we couldnt get anything to eat. The Lodge is just around the corner, and isolated with nothing near. It looks nice, and has a big casino, but we liked our Best Western Name and it was perfect. Husband did the weight room in the morning, pool was in a building by itself along the parking lot. I think dogs are OK too. Very easy and enjoyable.

Date of stay: July 2017
Jeff V, General Manager at Best Western Hoover Dam Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded July 29, 2017

We are so glad you are happy with your choice to stay with us!! We strive to exceed your expectations and hopefully we did.

Thank you again for staying with us and we look forward to seeing you again soon

Reviewed July 27, 2017

I would recommend this hotel, however, guests should know that like most Best Westerns, they do NOT include breakfast. Also, if you are using a GPS to navigate to the hotel, it is a problem. When we called the hotel, they did confirm that, and helped us find it. Beautiful room and nice pool

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

We are happy you enjoyed your stay with us!!
Thank you for the feedback in regards to the GPS issue.

Look forward to seeing you again soon

Reviewed July 27, 2017

Everything was clean and new. Air conditioner worked great at 107 degrees outside. Fitness room for hubby was just right he said. Workers were friendly and professional. Place was big but quiet. Convenient location for diner across street for breakfast, and to the Dam...just around the corner.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

We are so happy you enjoyed our new property!! I will pass on the feedback to our staff and let them know you were pleased with our service.

Reviewed July 25, 2017

I enjoyed staying at this hotel. The room was nice and cool, the beds comfy; there was a fridge, microwave and coffee maker. The bathroom was nicely renovated with lots and lots of towels. There were dispensers of shampoo/conditioner and lotion to prevent waste. The staff is super nice and friendly. The lobby has some amenities like free cold water, apples and free coffee, and you can buy snacks and basic items you might have forgotten. The pool was indoor and not appealing to me. I did take a chair outside and sat in the parking lot for a couple of hours. The hotel did not give me the best rate, I was able to lower the rate they gave me by coming on this Trip Advisor website and saved $30 on my 2 nights stay. When I added a third night, they matched the lower price. There is no restaurant or continental breakfast; either walk to the diner across the street or make your own in your room.

Date of stay: July 2017
Jeff V, General Manager at Best Western Hoover Dam Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded July 27, 2017

Thank you so much for your feedback!

We are glad you enjoyed your stay here and look forward to seeing you again

Best Regards

Reviewed July 20, 2017

Rooms are clean and everything in the rooms is new. Great to check-in and walk into room with air conditioning already running to keep room cool. Staff is friendly and went out of the way to help bring my box of meeting materials out to the car for me.

• Trip type: Travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Jeff V, General Manager at Best Western Hoover Dam Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded July 26, 2017

Thank you so much for the feedback!

We are so glad you had a pleasant stay with us and look forward to seeing you again