“Just right”
Review of Le Longchamp

Le Longchamp
Cuisines: French
Reviewed October 14, 2017

We chose Le Longchamp on our first evening in ISLS. It was just what we needed after a day on the road. My husband chose the Rib Eye and I had the Pork Cheek Confit which came in a little pot with potatoes and gravy. The waiter spoke a tiny bit of English and was very attentive. There was a sports TV with a soccer game showing and a group of young men watching it but they were polite and not loud. It is located in the center of town but across the street from the river so probably not as many tourists as some of the other places. We would recommend.

Reviewed October 12, 2017

We dined here early in the week, and came back for more the next night. What's that tell you?
The first night I ordered pork cheeks (never had that before, but thought if it's on the menu it couldn't be TOO bad), wife ordered duck breast. I raved about mine so much she wanted to have it the next night. Tremendous! Tender (could cut it with the back of a spoon), tasty..

Reviewed June 20, 2017

Arriving into L'Isle-sur-la-Sorgue on a Sunday in the summer without a lunch reservation leaves you with a limited choice. Unfortunately I discovered Le Longchamp. The beer and pastis were both fine, in fact the Perforth blonde beer was really quite good. I should have stayed at the bar and had an other drink but regretfully I sat down for lunch. I decided that a nice Caesar Salad would be a sensible choice on a hot day so full of anticipation I sat awaiting the cool romaine lettuce drizzled with a dressing full of the saltiness of the anchovies. What I got was limp lettuce in watery mayonnaise and bizarrely, 3 chicken tenders. Wow, it was appalling. Sorry guys but this was really bad.

1  Thank lafineart
Reviewed June 18, 2017 via mobile

Never fails, for us only gets better. Having eaten in many places local, Longchamps has to be the best value by a mile. The food is great, but the service, even when busy, makes the day. Thanks guys

Reviewed April 9, 2017

Not knowing much French, we thought we were going into a dinner type restaurant. We stayed and enjoyed a wonderful charcutterie board that was jam packed with a variety of meat, cheeses as well as plenty of bread. A glass of wine went perfectly with the board and we were happy we stayed!