“Chicken Fried Bacon!”

Twisted Fork Grill & Bar
Reserve with OpenTable
Twisted Fork Grill & Bar is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #37 of 1,523 Restaurants in Omaha
Price range: US$10 - US$15
Cuisines: American, Southwestern, Steakhouse
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Between S. 10th St. and S. 11th St.
Description: The "Fork" as it is affectionately known is an ecclectic grill and saloon in Omaha's historic Old Market District that serves American comfort food with a "Cowboy Twist".
Reviewed October 2, 2018

Wow! I thought I'd tasted it all, but the Chicken Fried Bacon Appetizer was sooo... good! It comes with a bowl of white gravy to dip it in too! Also, the Gouda Mac & Cheese Dinner with bacon for $1 more is the Cheesiest Mac I've ever tasted and it's a large enough portion for 2! Try this Amazing Old Market Restaurant -- You'll be glad you did!

Reviewed October 2, 2018

Nice restaurant with good food, great service and good prices. However, boyfriend pointed out that the restaurant could've used a deep cleaning - he could see layers of dust on the top of the curtains and frames and he said the men's restroom was dirty and had a bad odor. The women's restroom was fine, I thought. We didn't get sick and enjoyed the food so I would recommend if you are not a germaphobe.

Reviewed October 2, 2018

Stopped in here to eat late one Saturday evening. Sat at the bar and had great service. i had the chicken fried steak and Gouda mac and cheese. It was phenomenal. I had the apple crisp for desert. Fried apple slices in a small skillet with crumbles and ice cream. It was delicious. I would definitely recommend.

Reviewed September 23, 2018 via mobile

Great menu of farm to table freshness! A quick lunch enjoyed Caesar salad with plenty of anchovies. My wife enjoyed an appetizer of meat balls covered with fresh jalapeños and tomato basil sauce! Both delicious and filling! We want to go back and order the other items!

Reviewed September 8, 2018 via mobile

My husband and I are driving cross country and stopped in Omaha. We stayed in the Old Market area which we loved! We came across the Twisted Fork and checked out the menu. The first thing I saw was the Pitchfork Ranch Meatloaf ‘n Mac, which is meatloaf, gouda mac and cheese, potatoes and grilled veggies and that hooked us in! The food was excellent! I also had the house Cabernet which was great, too. Our server Melissa was wonderful! We sat outside and the vibe was perfect. Nothing but positive things to say about this place. Highly recommend!