“Great place to stay”

Ranked #32 of 82 Hotels in Omaha
Bellevue, Nebraska
“Great place to stay”
Reviewed 16 December 2011

This hotel is in a great location! From the time you walk through the front doors you can see things are a little different. Welcomeing front dest very open and inviting feeling. The rooms are large with king size beds. Hotel staff suggested the old market area. The hotel shuttle took us there and picked us up. Awesome, we did not have to worry about parking and we learned from the driver about what is there. There is water park there that looked fun for the kiddos and relaxing for the adults. We did not bring the suits. I suggest you do. This hotel's staff, rooms, location really makes it worth it.

• Stayed December 2011, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Laura Z

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (56)
  • Korean first
Beemer, Nebraska
Reviewed 28 November 2011

My kids 7 and 3 LOVED the water park, perfect size so kids can have fun and parents can relax. The rooms were huge...2 king beds in one room wow! Fridge and micorwave in the room as well, what a bonus! The rooms were cleanest I have ever seen and the staff was top notch, they really made us feel at home.

• Stayed November 2011, travelled with family
1 Thank sarah l
Omaha, Nebraska
Reviewed 28 November 2011

I stayed here the night before we left for Lincoln for a football game. It wasn't very busy because it was a holiday weekend. We hit up the old market by taking the hotel shuttle. The shuttle driver knew a lot about the area and gave us some awesome suggestions of where we could go and have drinks and cut loose. I wasn't so impressed with the breakfast though. But the rest of my stay was great. The best service I have ever experienced at a Holiday Inn. And they have a waterpark too!!! (Nice surprise).

• Stayed November 2011, travelled with friends
1 Thank trippboxer
Norfolk, Nebraska
Reviewed 28 November 2011

I wanted to do something special for my girlfriend since I was going to be proposing to her this last weekend. I decided that going to downtown Omaha and having a romantic night out on the town would be just right. I called the hotel a head of time and they said they would do what they could to help. THEY WENT ABOVE AND BEYOND!! I checked in before my girlfriend got off work to make sure eveything was good in the room. They got me a nice top floor view room with a view of the Omaha city skyline. I told them that the view was beautiful and then explained what I was going to be doing that evening. All the girls "ahhed" and even the guys congratulated me. So I left for the night to meet my girlfriend downtown. When we got back after a great night downtown, newly engaged, we went up to our room to find a bottle of champagne on ice in our room with two champagne glasses, with a note thanking us for choosing the Holiday Inn to share our special moment with. The staff couldn't have done a more perfect job helping my night be nothing short of being AMAZING!!! We rave to everyone about this hotel and will forever only stay at this hotel everytime we're in town. Thank you again Holiday Inn for everything that you did!!!!

• Stayed November 2011, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 31 October 2011

Steady eddie holiday inn came to a disappointment in Omaha when we didn't know for sure
where to stay. Bang for the buck - take another hotel. Carpet was dirty and hotel need a face lift. Service was fine but for the middle price I'd try another hotel.

• Stayed August 2011, travelled with family
2 Thank mccarthykris
Washington DC, District of Columbia
Reviewed 20 October 2011

Stayed here for business, and boy was it a blast! The decor is modern, the staff helpful, the rooms huge and clean (we had a double king room and there was still plenty of space) and huge bathroom. The restaurant downstairs was average but cheap drinks and they gave us pitchers and glasses to bring them up to our rooms. The water park is not the best, but its still very fun even for grown up kids. Great location.

• Stayed April 2011, travelled on business
2 Thank j m
Denver, Colorado
Reviewed 20 August 2011

I stayed there for 1 night for business and all went very well. The room was clean and bed was comfortable. The staff were exceptionally nice. Highly recommend.

• Stayed August 2011, travelled on business