“Great place for kids under 13”

The Amazing Pizza Machine
Ranked #338 of 1,467 Restaurants in Omaha
Price range: US$6 - US$10
Cuisines: American
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Buffet
Description: Enjoy UNLIMITED buffet-style dining at this award winning restaurant and family entertainment center. Admission includes unlimited pizza, pasta, salad, breads, nachos, baked potatoes, nightly entree features, desserts, ice cream, and soft drinks. Seating is in your choice of four themed dining rooms with big screen TVs showing sports, movies, and cartoons. Be sure to plan to stay and play in the Amazing Arcade too. Enjoy laser tag, go karts, bumper cars, and the Frog Hopper and Wild Ride coaster, plus over 170 of the latest arcade games. There's a section of the arcade for wee ones to play in as well. Named "Top Family Entertainment Center of the World" by IAAPA and voted "Best of Omaha" every year... The Amazing Pizza Machine is a must-see destination for any family traveling through Omaha. Remember to bring your appetite. Dining is unlimited and purchase of a buffet or a buffet & play combo pack is required for admission before 7:30 PM or Play Late admission after 7:30 PM during summer. Arcade play hours will extend longer than Restaurant Hours listed. See store or website for additional information.
Reviewed June 17, 2015

I brought my family to it. The boys ages 13 loved the car races and the boy 8 loved the bumper cars. Arcade is fun as well. We bought cards for two hours of unlimited rides and games. It was long enough. includes buffet which is average.

Reviewed June 10, 2015

Lots of variety on the buffet, lots of variety in seating areas, lots of games to play. I'm glad we stumbled upon this place.

Reviewed May 28, 2015 via mobile

I've been here multiple times but it just seems like over the years the food is getting worse and I always leave there feeling kinda dirty. I had my sons birthday party there and it seemed overpriced for what he got... When my kids ask to go here I generally try to change their minds because it's expensive and you have to buy food even if you just want to play.

Reviewed February 18, 2015

if you are looking for good food and any measure of quiet, this is not the place for. Lots of screaming kids and greasy pizza. It is chucky cheese only louder.

Reviewed February 18, 2015

We visited the Amazing Pizza Maching on a Friday afternoon. We were a group of 8 adults and 4 children. The price was "amazing" for the amount of food that was available on the buffets. I can't believe the amount of choices and everything I ate was pretty good. The 3 older kids had a great time with the games and a few of the rides. It is a great experience and combination of activities for all ages. We will for sure be returning in the future when we are in Omaha